Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   EM soft top install? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/111548-em-soft-top-install.html)

Dennis Mosley 07-05-2011 03:18 PM

EM soft top install?

I am helping install an old EM soft top that I kept when I sold my EM. Does anyone have a diagram of where the Ferrules were installed in the body for the bows and where they were in the doors for the side curtains? We can probably figure it out but having a good reference would make the job easier.

If no diagram, maybe someone could give me measurements from their car.

Thanks

Tom Cimino 07-05-2011 04:00 PM

I have the manual with the measurements here in front of me. I'll PM you with my home phone number, if you want. I see you're on line now.

Dennis Mosley 07-06-2011 04:30 PM

Thanks Tom!!

smiley2208 11-13-2012 06:33 PM

Tom,

Does the manual show a picture or illustration of the small piece that goes into the windhsield frame that connects the split top piece (bow) to the windshield frame?

Thanks in advance

mickmate 11-13-2012 07:54 PM

It is a rivet that looks like a 16d nail head.
You can see them fairly well on the hard top latches here Hard Top Latches [] - $150.00 : Acton Custom Enterprises, Custom Metal for Cobras

Ralphy 11-14-2012 02:55 AM

Tom your always a great help. Tom copied off his entire manual for me a while back. Smiley, don't be surprised if it fits really tight.

And Nick how long have you had that web store up and running? I had to put it in my favorites.

Ralphy

mickmate 11-14-2012 04:30 AM

Thanks Ralphy. We've been picking away at it for a few months, glad you like it.