Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   Everett Morrison Alive and Well (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/119099-everett-morrison-alive-well.html)

ducman851 02-11-2013 11:56 AM

Everett Morrison Alive and Well

I want to confirm that E-M is very much in business as just spent the better part of an hour talking with Tom. In reading the blogs regarding E-Ms disposition, I got the feeling that maybe people didn't know that and if this is old news, please forgive. The # which was previously published here is the correct one, 713-818-4155.

Hotfingrs 02-11-2013 02:47 PM

From their lack of customer service, which is well documented here, I doubt they are selling any cars....

ducman851 02-13-2013 03:14 AM

Optimistic

I am unfamilar with any of the blogs regarding customer service with E-M however I can understand that buying the company in 06 or 07, moving it to Houston during horrific economic times might help to explain some of that problem. I was able to call and talk to Tom without any problem and he was more then helpful giving me information on a car that E-M sold during the new ownership transition. He assured me that he could furnish just about any part for the cars and was currently building two cars which gave me the encouragement I was looking for to make an offer on an E-M for sale.

55312 02-13-2013 05:49 AM

Great car and very under rated but.......Service and Responsiveness is non existent. They moved the company to Houston and killed it. There are lots of choices out there like Unique, ERA, Hurricane etc etc. Think long and hard on this one.

Tim

PSB 02-13-2013 08:02 AM

A company that was "alive and well" would at a minimum have a working website. Just saying...

Pete

Bill D 02-13-2013 08:43 AM

There are much better kits with much better customer service (Hurricane, ERA, Unique, Factory Five, Kirkham, and Shell Valley). Do more research before you make a decision.

tbracker 02-20-2013 12:43 PM

I for one, am happy to hear EM is still in business.
They have a well made and very complete kit. Good bang for the buck The frame is second to none.
I'm not advertizing here but just have to say I love mine and it always gets recognition.
That said, service and support was a weakness. The car was worth a little hassle.

clasim 02-22-2013 05:25 AM

I agree with tbracker. My car is one of the 1990's era cars, I wouldn't trade it for some of the later model cars I've seen. Good quality lasts a long time. I always get great comments on it. And it is a dream to drive.

docf 05-07-2013 01:36 PM

I am glad to hear Everett Morrison is alive and well. Purchased mine in 95 and no problems with body, suspension etc. Just had my 427 FE side oiler redone and runs like a champ!

csx4017 05-09-2013 06:52 AM

Kirkham should not be referred to as a KIT..............My 2 cents

55312 05-09-2013 07:42 AM

I'm glad we got that straightened out !

SKINNEDR 09-16-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csx4017 (Post 1243275)
Kirkham should not be referred to as a KIT..............My 2 cents

what do you call a Kirkham?