Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   Everett Morrison Cobra Owners (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/144400-everett-morrison-cobra-owners.html)

TiernanEM 01-17-2021 07:27 AM

Everett Morrison Cobra Owners

Hey guys I made this groups to try and round up Everett Morrison owners, if you own a Everett Morrison or know anyone who does. Please invite or join the owners group! Thank you - Tiernan@ Everett Morrison

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1638...365/?ref=share

Tom Wells 01-17-2021 09:05 AM

Tiernan,

I have an E-M but I'm not on Facebook.

As you may have noticed, there's an E-M conference here: Club Cobra - Everett Morrison Motorcars Group

Tom

Trubble 03-02-2021 08:52 PM

I'm owner of #1320. I know of 2 other owners in Dayton area.
I'll look for y'all on facebook.
Bill

Timinator 03-03-2021 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trubble (Post 1489807)
I'm owner of #1320. I know of 2 other owners in Dayton area.
I'll look for y'all on facebook.
Bill

Now you know of three! I'm in Germantown and just took delivery of a 2007 Mark IV.

airboat1 03-03-2021 03:31 PM

Checking In

I'm an owner of a 2005 Gen IV cobra I've had since 2018. I live in Central New York anyone in the area with a Cobra.

Steve

Rawkkrawler 03-03-2021 05:33 PM

Add me to the list!

I'm the second owner. First purchased in Tampa in 1989. I then become the owner in 2012. Turns out we only live 2 miles from each other. I

'll look you up on FB.

Trubble 03-03-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timinator (Post 1489824)
Now you know of three! I'm in Germantown and just took delivery of a 2007 Mark IV.

Tim,
Actually, now that I think harder, I know a few more, including Pres of Ohio Cobra Club. I'm interested in getting Miami Valley and Cincy owners talking and planning rides etc. Most OCC events happen in Columbus area. We oughta be able to fix that.

Timinator 03-04-2021 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trubble (Post 1489871)
Tim,
Actually, now that I think harder, I know a few more, including Pres of Ohio Cobra Club. I'm interested in getting Miami Valley and Cincy owners talking and planning rides etc. Most OCC events happen in Columbus area. We oughta be able to fix that.

Let me know if I can help. I had, and was pretty active in the Pantera Club for many years so I'm used to trying to get other clubs together for joint outings.

Hang-on 04-24-2021 07:56 AM

Hi TiernanEM, guys,
I'm owner of #1275 out of Rochester Michigan. I had mine built "Turn Key Minus" by EM in 1999. Brett Everett was awesome to work during that time.

I've been a member of the Great Lakes Cobra Club since that time. I'm pretty sure there are a few more EM's there as well.

d0itover 05-31-2021 09:55 AM

I have a kit from 1995 or so that I have never finished. Did the facebook group die? I'm also not able to access the club cobra group.

Tommy 05-31-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0itover (Post 1493511)
I have a kit from 1995 or so that I have never finished. Did the facebook group die? I'm also not able to access the club cobra group.

I am looking at your post on the clubcobra.com forum.

mwy1205 07-25-2021 09:29 AM

Everett-Morrison Group - Don't have facebook

Saw your post about forming a group. I have a E-M 427, but left facebook.

TiernanEM 07-28-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwy1205 (Post 1495163)
Saw your post about forming a group. I have a E-M 427, but left facebook.

No worries, we are very quick to return phone calls or emails also if you have any questions/concerns.