Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/)
-   -   Check up on EM owners. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/everett-morrison-motorcars-speak-julie-brett/145044-check-up-em-owners.html)

TiernanEM 07-28-2021 10:01 AM

Check up on EM owners.

Hey guys/gals. My name is Tiernan with Everett Morrison, i am not entirely active on CC but would like to check up on folks that are not active on FB.. That being said is there anyone here that needs any help or assistance with their EM in ANY way? I also have a new employee that will be more active on the forums, hopefully we will not miss anyone. Cheers!

tbracker 08-02-2021 06:06 PM

Manual

I built one of the early gen IV models. At the time the assembly manual wasn’t finished. Since I lived just fifteen minutes from the old plant in Odessa FL, I would just drive over and take pictures of the builds in progress and get incomplete printed instructions.
Just wondering if there is a complete manual and parts list available? It would be nice to have a proper list of replacement parts and real manual to put on the shelf. The binder and folders I have are a mess.

Timinator 08-03-2021 07:07 AM

If there's a better build than a Mark IV EM, I've yet to see it.

55312 08-05-2021 04:45 AM

Great to hear from you. Keep listening to the site. Many of us just work around you guys because the response has been non existent in the past. I'll
put my E-M up against any replica out there in terms of quality! Doors still shut like a bank vault and mine was built in the late 80s.

Tim

TiernanEM 08-17-2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55312 (Post 1495591)
Great to hear from you. Keep listening to the site. Many of us just work around you guys because the response has been non existent in the past. I'll
put my E-M up against any replica out there in terms of quality! Doors still shut like a bank vault and mine was built in the late 80s.

Tim

We are here!! The dead silence will be no more, i call it the dark ages and we will not see them anymore..

TiernanEM 08-17-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbracker (Post 1495523)
I built one of the early gen IV models. At the time the assembly manual wasn’t finished. Since I lived just fifteen minutes from the old plant in Odessa FL, I would just drive over and take pictures of the builds in progress and get incomplete printed instructions.
Just wondering if there is a complete manual and parts list available? It would be nice to have a proper list of replacement parts and real manual to put on the shelf. The binder and folders I have are a mess.

Send us an email @ Cobras@everett-morrison.com and i will send you pdfs of catalogs and build manuals. Thank you! -Tiernan

TiernanEM 08-17-2021 09:19 AM

Tim: I absolutely love our product and what we produce. I need to get an EM Southern Meetup going...

DevilCrabMan 01-06-2024 06:25 AM

Welcome back E-M, Brett its been a long time. I wish all of you the best in the future. My Cobra is still on the road and up to 241,000 miles so far. Several accidents and different paint schemes plus 4 motors, many different transmission combinations but still going strong. While the mule Cobra is still trying different things. I have evolved into the fastback coupes of which I have acquired two from different manufacturers. A Street Beast coupe and a Warrior Cobra under construct in Tennessee. Alright, headed to the garage, its good to know E-M is back. thatbluetruck@gmail.com

twobjshelbys 01-06-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilCrabMan (Post 1522284)
Welcome back E-M, Brett its been a long time. I wish all of you the best in the future. My Cobra is still on the road and up to 241,000 miles so far. Several accidents and different paint schemes plus 4 motors, many different transmission combinations but still going strong. While the mule Cobra is still trying different things. I have evolved into the fastback coupes of which I have acquired two from different manufacturers. A Street Beast coupe and a Warrior Cobra under construct in Tennessee. Alright, headed to the garage, its good to know E-M is back. thatbluetruck@gmail.com

That was two years ago...