Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Factory Five Racing (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/factory-five-racing/)
-   -   Best comment yet (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/factory-five-racing/133660-best-comment-yet.html)

keezling 06-13-2015 06:49 PM

Best comment yet

Driving down McKenzie Hwy here in Oregon today picked up a horde of H.D. riders in my mirror passing everyone. They got behind me and stayed there. In a passing zone got in right lane and they stuck behind me. Next zone the same. Finally caught a light back on valley floor and they swarmed around me all with big grins and thumbs up. The lead biker yelled "it was cool riding behind you" and off they went turning right. You just never know...

jhv48 06-13-2015 07:08 PM

Seems to happen quite a bit with Harley riders. I think they consider our cars 4 wheel Harley's.
Cool nevertheless!

1795 06-14-2015 04:54 AM

It's the rumble that reminds them of their bikes. Plus we are a little bad a@@ too!:D

Ron61 06-14-2015 07:23 AM

:)

I have had the same thing happen to me here in Northern Calif. They followed me to a gas station and all came in and came over to talk to me about the car.

Ron

Bernica 06-14-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron61 (Post 1352418)
:)

I have had the same thing happen to me here in Northern Calif. They followed me to a gas station and all came in and came over to talk to me about the car.

Ron

Same here in SoCal. I've even received thumbs up and "respect" from the real bad boys like Vagos and Mongrels. And trust me, that's way better than pissing those guys off!:eek:;)

ICBomber90 06-17-2015 07:19 AM

On the way to FFR's Open House on I-495, a buddy and I passed an Aston Martin Vanquish. When he realize two Cobra just went by he jumped on it a went by us at 100+. He then let off to let us pass again and gave us thumbs up. Nothin' like a little Super car Envy! :D