Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Finish Line--- Speak with Paula & Enzo (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/finish-line-speak-paula-enzo/)
-   -   Needing EM parts help (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/finish-line-speak-paula-enzo/20901-needing-em-parts-help.html)

hdheritage97 10-09-2002 08:59 PM

Needing EM parts help

Enzo,

I know since EM shut down that you have been very kind in helping us get parts to complete our cars and I'm hoping that you can help me with a problem I'm having. A while back I bought some seat belts from EM. Unfortunately I didn't take both sets out and inspect them when they were delivered because now that I'm putting them in I have found that one set is missing the mounting plates from the shoulder harness. Do you have any idea how I may be able to get some ? Unfortunately, I discarded the boxes before discovering this and I can't get anyone at EM to answer a phone. If you have any thoughts, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Cliff Nier

Mike Braddock 10-10-2002 07:02 AM

Leave a message and they will return your call. It might take a week or two though. A quicker solution might be to call the belt manufacturer and tell them what happended. They will more than likely just send you the piece(s) you need...

Enzo Alibrandi 10-11-2002 06:54 AM

Cliff,

Give us a call on the toll free number at 888 436-9113 and Enzo will most likely be able to help you get the correct plates.

Paula

hdheritage97 10-11-2002 07:12 AM

Paula

Thanks a lot but I think I have the problem rectified already. I placed a call to the manufacturer and they are supposed to be overnighting the missing parts to me. Thanks for your reply though, you're always great to deal with.

Cliff