Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Finish Line--- Speak with Paula & Enzo (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/finish-line-speak-paula-enzo/)
-   -   Looking to buy PSE polished 17's for SPF!!!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/finish-line-speak-paula-enzo/46944-looking-buy-pse-polished-17s-spf.html)

Spoony 11-06-2003 10:35 AM

Looking to buy PSE polished 17's for SPF!!!!!

If anyone has any polished 17inch PSE wheels for a SPF Please let me know. I am looking to buy immediately.

Tongue Pirate 11-06-2003 12:10 PM

Did you talk to Phil at PSE? He can usually turn them around pretty quickly.

Spoony 11-07-2003 07:10 AM

Actually I did talk to Phil and he is going to have the wheels ready in 2-3 weeks.

bnewell 11-07-2003 01:52 PM

Spoony ~ I have been thinking about the 17's also........what kind of price did Phil quote you?? Thanks!!

Brian

TerrysSPF 11-07-2003 04:02 PM

Brian.................don't do it! With 650Hp and stickey 335's on the back, you'll snap your neck in that thing! Stick with GoodYears!

bnewell 11-07-2003 04:11 PM

.........thanks the whole point Terry!!!!! I've actually heard good things about the 15" Yokahama's from a few SPFer's who are using them. May give them a try first, it sure would be cheaper and at about $75 bucks a piece what have I got to loose!!!

Brian

p.s. isn't it about time to change your user info????

California 11-07-2003 06:16 PM

Tires

The Yoki's are okay, but in NO WAY do they even compare to the PSE rims with Michelin Pilots. An absolutely incredible package. But alas they are an expesive upgrade, if your pockets can handle the strain, then jump on them. It compares to the old slot electric racing cars(AFX), which you later updated to the Magna Traction cars...Do you remember those::D They stuck like glue literally.

Nick;)