Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   JBL-- JBL Larry G. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/jbl-jbl-larry-g/)
-   -   JBL/Goins Motorsports Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/jbl-jbl-larry-g/93490-jbl-goins-motorsports-cobras.html)

GMS 12-09-2008 03:54 PM

JBL/Goins Motorsports Cobras

In response to the post who is building JBL's.

Mark, things got sorted out faster than I thought possible. So I finished Lastdimes chassis and sold it. Than I was fortunate enough to have a customer let me use his Cobra to make some changes. I closed up the rear wheel wells and added a slight flare. This has been a long standing complaint from customers and potential customers. Cleaned up some body lines and made a smaller hood scoop. I then made new tooling for the body.

Also made some changes to the Touring/Street chassis. Stretched the floor pan. Foot box to rear bulkhead 51" and widened the seat area to 20". Proper steering wheel, pedal, and seat placement make this car very comfortable for even the tallest. And thick bodied. No driver fatigue on long trips. Add Hudgins suspension geometry and it makes for an awesome ride!

We will now be offering a basic or stage I kit for the Touring/Street version for $16,500. JBL Competition models are still available in various stages of completion.

I will post some photos of the new tooling and chassis in my gallery GMS.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions.

Larry Goins

xlr8tr 12-11-2008 12:24 PM

Thanks for the update Larry, I look forward to seeing the pics!

GMS 12-11-2008 05:04 PM

Just posted some photos on my gallery. GMS

vector1 12-12-2008 12:48 PM

think i'll go with the supercharged model. **)

still coming to the midwest?

Buzzmobile 12-12-2008 06:00 PM

if you are coming to OK, where and when??!