Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Kirkham Motorsports (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/kirkham-motorsports/)
-   -   The Kirkham Billet Gymnasium Thread (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/kirkham-motorsports/107922-kirkham-billet-gymnasium-thread.html)

RodKnock 12-01-2010 09:51 AM

The Kirkham Billet Gymnasium Thread

Since David is probably too busy to start one, I thought I get it started.

We know you're busy, so when you have time, please post some pics of the new Kirkham Billet gym. I for one am interested.

Let's see. There's some rings, maybe a pommel horse and/or parallel bars, etc.?

How about some uneven bars when your inner Nadia Comaneci or Mary Lou Retton wants to come out. :LOL:

Free weights, machines, cardio equipment, exercise bicycles for a spinning class, sauna, Jacuzzi, what?

Excaliber 12-01-2010 02:46 PM

Rumor has it they'll bench press crankshafts... :)

ACademic 12-01-2010 03:36 PM

When you "stick a landing" at the Kirkham Billet Gymnasium, do you still have to do that silly throw-your-hands-to-the-sky-while-arching-your-back-and-sticking-your-butt-out stance? And will the French judge give you a crappy score just because they can? :LOL:

RodKnock 12-01-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACademic (Post 1093441)
When you "stick a landing" at the Kirkham Billet Gymnasium, do you still have to do that silly throw-your-hands-to-the-sky-while-arching-your-back-and-sticking-your-butt-out stance? And will the French judge give you a crappy score just because they can? :LOL:

If I remember correctly wasn't that an ice skating scandal. Or am I thinking of a different scandal?

ACademic 12-01-2010 04:14 PM

It was ice skating. But since I brought up the French, that also applies to hop-skotch, World Wars and whether or not you can fire a rifle. :LOL:

RestoCreations 12-02-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excaliber (Post 1093420)
Rumor has it they'll bench press crankshafts... :)

Train engine crankshafts?

N2VENOM 12-02-2010 07:44 PM

Do you think the Kikhams will have a total fitness competition at their next open house? All kidding aside, I'm proud of David and the team for cleaning house and taking care of their bodies. I'm sure their new found energy will result in a better product. Peace, health, respect. Darren

vector1 12-03-2010 06:11 AM

put a hardwood floor down and bring in an instructor for yoga.. much cheaper and i'll bet they would keep coming back.. (this one is taken)

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...na_in_bali.jpg

pusherfans 12-07-2010 01:45 PM

Okay, I was just at the Kirkham's shop. It's true, there is a billet gym! It is going to be very cool, it already is!

RodKnock 12-07-2010 03:43 PM

I thought this was a build thread. A Kirkham Gym build thread.

How about an indoor basketball court and an all weather turf soccer field? I may have to consider moving up there.

big-boss 12-07-2010 04:09 PM

Is that a "side angle" started from a "down dawg"?

vector1 12-07-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big-boss (Post 1094731)
Is that a "side angle" started from a "down dawg"?

that would be side staff pose, or parsva dandasana, most likely from a down dog, but here might be kind of tricky..

El Gato 12-08-2010 08:02 PM

billet gym I like the name, it already has some billet parts in it. I think the next billet piece of equipment will be a billet pull up bar.:)