Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Las Vegas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/las-vegas-cobra-club/)
-   -   Irwin and Pete Called It! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/las-vegas-cobra-club/114094-irwin-pete-called.html)

jstillmd 01-22-2012 08:37 PM

Irwin and Pete Called It!

Well Irwin and Pete...Congrats! You both were right on...it's gonna be a girl! See you at CC next time around. Maybe in a couple of weeks...might go to OC next weekend.

Dr. Jon

NevadaJim 01-23-2012 09:35 AM

Great!! Congratulations, and know you will make a great Dad.

Rich_ACC 01-27-2012 10:21 AM

Have another look it might just be twins :) Glad I didn't have any $$$ on this one.

Get some sleep now, after the big event well you know.

Rich

jstillmd 01-28-2012 02:47 PM

At the beach in Newport...good call on getting sleep now. See you next weekend.

Doc_Naughty 01-29-2012 01:48 PM

Whoo-Hoo!!!

Congrats . . . but you will have your hand full . . .

Just wait till she asks to borrow the car . . . LOL!

I know you will make a perfect Father.

WHOO-HOO, the fun begins now!

Pete

jstillmd 01-31-2012 07:53 PM

Thanks Pete! See you this weekend.

jstillmd 07-23-2012 11:31 AM

Just checking in...

1 Attachment(s)
Well guys...I'm a Dad! So sorry for the lack of contact but we've had a constant stream of family visitors over the past month and I haven't gotten around to posting. Julianne Elizabeth was born on 7/6/12 and is doing great! Meredith is doing really well and can't wait to bring her to a car show to meet everyone. I'll be at CC on Saturday and am looking forward to seeing whoever is there...I miss driving the car! Other things have taken priority, and starting up the car at 7 in the morning doesn't do much for a sleeping baby. See you soon.

Jon

Cody 07-24-2012 07:59 AM

Congrats for the new addition. I won't be back from Tahoe until October, but I'm looking forward to seeing the newest Junior Cobra Member.

jstillmd 07-25-2012 04:15 PM

Thanks!