Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Las Vegas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/las-vegas-cobra-club/)
-   -   2013 Thunder Run (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/las-vegas-cobra-club/119341-2013-thunder-run.html)

Clancy 02-25-2013 12:19 PM

2013 Thunder Run

Anyone doing the "Thunder" run to Pahrump this Sat???

Clancy 02-27-2013 12:58 PM

Hey Gang, weather is supposed to be awesome!!! Lets do this... Meet at Harley Davidson on Sahara/Rainbow, say around 9:30am??? Come on Rich
, Larry... lets go!

Doc_Naughty 03-01-2013 09:29 AM

Gunna miss it this year

Sorry, But recovering from a triple by-pass recently doesn't allow me to tag along with my buddies just yet, let alone drive my car. Doctors say maybe in April I can get behind the wheel again. Until then, my buddy Mike will be keeping her warmed up and road worthy, you'll more then likely see him this Saturday at C & C.

Have fun guys, this is a great run and we always have a great time whenever we get together for it . . . happy miles.

Pete

jstillmd 03-06-2013 02:12 PM

Feel Better Soon!

Hey Pete,

So glad you're recovering well from surgery. I hope to see you soon! Take care of yourself...get on the fish oil! So good for you!

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.
(702) 266-5580

Dr. Jon

Doc_Naughty 03-06-2013 03:45 PM

Been there, got that

Dr. Jon,

Imagine my general practitioners surprise when I called and told him that the Lipitor and Fish oil isn't quite cutting it. Guess the 90% blockage wasn't being cleared fast enough to prevent what happened.

I'm just thankful that I was in an area where help was immediately available and they knew what to do until the bus arrived.

I should be back to normal by the end of March and back at C&C with you guys.
Thanks for the concern and well wishes . . .

Pete (Doc)