Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   McGill cobras going to London (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/120968-mcgill-cobras-going-london.html)

worksalot 2 06-04-2013 04:35 PM

McGill cobras going to London

I have not been to London since I took my B&B in 2002....I think. I am looking to start another build was am wondering if any Mcgill cobras will be attending. I would like to check one out. Its good to be back.

PSB 06-04-2013 05:32 PM

What's a Mcgill Cobra?

worksalot 2 06-05-2013 02:33 AM

McGill manufacturing

Mcgill manufacturing- Barry Mcgill. He was half of B&B manufacturing when I built mine in 2001. I believe he may have an even better product now. Just wanting to see one in person. If you Google Mcgill manufacturing you will see his sight.
Thanks

Clois Harlan 06-05-2013 05:43 AM

Barry was the technical and reliable arm of B&B Manufacturing. Barry would do what he said he would do in the time frame he promised. I bought my B&B back in 1999 and I was impressed by how organized the shop was and the level of skill that Barry used to build the Cobra's. After Brian and Barry went seperate ways it didn't take long to see which of the B's brought the organization and skill to the table. Barry is not one to cut corners and gives you what you expect.

I wish him well with his Cobra's and I would expect he would not dissappoint any prospective buyers. By the way he builds a really nice hot rod too.

Clois Harlan

1948 06-05-2013 08:16 AM

My B&B was built in 02 and rebuilt a year ago by my good friend Dwight in north Alabama. 408 stroker and just recently a removable hardtop. Will be driving it to London again this year. Have had numerous interactions with Barry. Very helpful and a good guy. Hope to see you in London.

worksalot 2 06-05-2013 05:49 PM

I could not agree more. Barry has been great. He has been happy to answer all of my questions and send pjctures on anything I asked about. I loved my B&B and am excited about building a cobra again.

Dirty Harry 06-05-2013 07:12 PM

Hey worksalot,
I remember you from when you used to come to London. Glad to see you getting back into the cobra crowd.

worksalot 2 06-06-2013 02:28 AM

Dirty Harry, I remember you also. It seems like many of the folks I remember from to fling have not posted for a few years. Lusting for a 351 after the fling was one of the reasons I sold my cobra......I blame you. I hope to see you in London.

Wbulk 06-25-2013 11:34 AM

McGill Cobra Frame

Here is a McGill Cobra Frame. Well built I think.
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...p3_Medium_.jpg