Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/70958-london-cobra-show.html)

Dwight 07-05-2006 07:48 PM

London Cobra Show

How many Cobras did we have at the show this year? I know we did not have them all in one place at the same time. Never do. How much money did we raise for CF? How many tickets where sold on the raffle? Did we get enough donation to cover the cost of the bike?
Thanks to everyone for all the time and money they put into this event. We had a great time and will be there next year.
Dwight

Dirty Harry 07-05-2006 08:43 PM

I spoke to the police chief for several minutes at the show this year and e-mailed him a couple days after the show, thanking him and the town for their hospitality. He took the time to reply and advised that he and the town look forward to next year and a continued relationship for years to come. London's got some class.

Godzila 07-06-2006 06:33 AM

Dwight and all, everyone at OCC is still catching up after the event, We hope to meet in the next week or so and will publish the results and finances once they are all tallied up and all bills paid. An official statement will be posted.

Right now it looks like a pretty good turnout and return for CFF. I believe that there were 220 cars? I heard from Kate at CFF that there were over 200 burnout rides (paid) in London, ticket sales and bike donations not known at this time by me, so we'll have to wait til the final numbers are posted.
Thanks again to everone for their support, it was a blast for all of us!