Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   spec's required to do Mid Ohio, solo and the street drag? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/75405-specs-required-do-mid-ohio-solo-street-drag.html)

tamanaco 12-26-2006 08:14 AM

spec's required to do Mid Ohio, solo and the street drag?

Hello,

New to all this Cobra stuff. Want to join in on the fun. What are the spec for the car and driver for thses events? I have a stock Backdraft car, good enought?

Bill

rdorman 12-27-2006 08:01 AM

You should be fine! The only 'issue' that some folks ran into for the school was rollbar height. If the rollbar was not above the top of the helmet... they limited your top speed. But that never seemed to bother any of the drivers! They still had a ball and learned a lot about their cars.

dlampe 12-30-2006 06:10 AM

Rick, any news on the day or days of racing at mid 0hio?

Godzila 12-30-2006 07:27 AM

We meet with Mid Ohio next week and will post the details, It will be a similar venue and cost to last years and will be Tuesday and Wednesday June 19&20 before LCS.details to follow

BTW we still have a few DVDs left of last years school Cobras at Mid Ohio, and also have the '05& '06 LCS, Images of LCS '06 available for purchase
Will post some news later next week**)

Kumpie

dlampe 12-30-2006 10:17 AM

Do you know if those are going to be 2 half days like last year or will they be alday events? Any chance to get the event on Thursday instead of Tuesday?

ROUSHAC 01-01-2007 04:31 PM

As Dean said, Wednesday and Thursday sure would be nicer than Tuesday and Wednesday for me too.

Looking forward to Mid-Ohio and the London Show.

Cheers!
Dave

dlampe 01-01-2007 05:42 PM

Are those going to be half days or whole days? It is going to be tough for me to leave home on Monday and not come back until the following Sunday. I sure had a great time last year, I just can't get that much time off.

bnewell 01-01-2007 05:50 PM

I hope to make it this year, although it is a long drive. Heck, I may burn a couple of gallons getting there.

Godzila 01-02-2007 06:02 AM

Sorry the only days this could happen were Tues and Wed, there is a race that weekend and we must be outa the paddock by mid afternoon to make way for them, Details should follow soon..........................:)