Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   LCS Registration Now Open (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/84376-lcs-registration-now-open.html)

Godzila 01-14-2008 08:12 AM

LCS Registration Now Open

Go to www.londoncobrashow.com
and get signed up, already have close to 40 cars, don't delay rooms are booking up fast, ....................sheesh might be 400 cars this year,.....:3DSMILE: .......

DO IT.................................NOW!

**) **) **)

BigGuy 01-14-2008 09:10 AM

Thanks for the reminder

DID IT!

It's nice the first 100 people who sign-up get free turn signal fluid!:LOL:
I really need a new muffler bearings..........

rdorman 01-14-2008 12:50 PM

We looked at doing left handed wrench's for the first 100 but decided that turn signal fluid would have a broader appeal;)

BigGuy 01-14-2008 01:58 PM

Hey...... that left handed wrench would have gone well with that left handed electic fork that's around here someplace?!

Got to go home and fire-up the snow thrower:(

Ya need any piston return springs or taillight push rods, i'll fix ya up!

Godzila 02-01-2008 06:51 AM

WOW ! Record Registration For LCS

In just three weeks we have over 85 cars registered, amazing, they must think they're gonna have a good time?:LOL:
.....and 8 cars coming across the border from Canada........and a couple of Aussies are comin too.................................This is shaping up early to be the biggest baddest gathering of Cobras, GT 40s, and Daytona Coupes anywhere...................This must be the place to be in June?
Be here or be nowhere!

Go to London Cobra Show - The Ohio Cobra Club and get signed up................

Do it now before you forget.

Oh Yeah and don't forget about the Mid Ohio Cobra Driving School on Tuesday and Wednesday and keep an eye out for new events ,.....like theThursday BBQ challenge ...........and oh yeah ..........the cornhole %/ tournament...........:3DSMILE:

rdorman 02-01-2008 06:56 AM

If Godzila's reminder isn't enough... remember that the price goes up before you know it!

Godzila 02-05-2008 10:56 AM

Rick
I'm tellin ya what with the way early registration is going (95 now)I'm thinking there might be over 400 cars this year, what a hoot, we might have to get another tent?:D

Wonder how the hotels are doing, I think the Hampton is already chocker full %/

Kumpie

BigGuy 02-05-2008 09:47 PM

back TTT:)

TC Cobra 02-09-2008 11:54 AM

Dates correct?

The dates on the LCS site are 6/21-22 (Sat. - Sun.) Is that correct? In years past there were Friday activities as well.

Thanks!

Godzila 02-10-2008 05:53 AM

Oh heck yeah it all starts with early registration on Thursday with a BBQ challenge and lawn games and probably a few toddies, There will be a full list of events on Friday too, those still being sorted out, so plan on getting there sometime Thursday, and if you want some track time look at the Mid Ohio Cobra driving school which will happen on Tuesday & Wednesday

I guess we need to get that website changed

Be here or be nowhere

Godzila 02-11-2008 06:19 AM

Ok here it is the tentative schedule details times and some new events still being sorted out.....

London Cobra Show - The Ohio Cobra Club

CHRIS DAMSCH 02-11-2008 06:41 AM

Will the charity rides be set up like last year (short), or like the prior years?

Thanks,

rdorman 02-11-2008 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRIS DAMSCH (Post 813897)
Will the charity rides be set up like last year (short), or like the prior years?

Thanks,

Unknown at this point. Meeting are being had with London officials and talks are ongoing!

danc30 02-11-2008 12:36 PM

Am I correct to assume the $100.00 for registration is for the driver and 1 guest?

rdorman 02-11-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danc30 (Post 813994)
Am I correct to assume the $100.00 for registration is for the driver and 1 guest?

Yes! As indicated on the registration page: London Cobra Show - The Ohio Cobra Club

Godzila 02-17-2008 07:31 AM

106 cars so far, amazing turnout this year, will most likely be a record turnout, we must be doin sumpthin right??

Get signed up, get your hotel as they are bookin up too.
Bring your grills and smokers for th e Thursday BBQ/Grill Challenge, your best recipe, and don't forget your cornhole!:D

Godzila 02-27-2008 06:29 AM

Registration is topping 120 already , don't forget that March 31st the price goes up, Get registered and get your hotels as they are booking fast, This is shaping up to be the biggest, baddest LCS yet , and there's some new stuff in the planning
Thanks
Kumpie

Godzila 04-22-2008 07:01 AM

187 Cars as of this morning, Based on Hotel Bookings, there will be a lot more cars coming, so what are you waiting for, the next price increase??

get on over to http://www.londoncobrashow.comand get registered,

There are only 9 weeks to LCS

we are doing the final planning, and must figure out tent size, tables and chairs, food requirements and servers for the caterer, as well as logistics for parking/parade and the different venues.........

C'mon don't delay any longer, help us to put on the best LCS ever, go register now.........and Thanks

Godzila 05-19-2008 07:13 PM

4 weeks to LCS, anyone besides me gettin excited? so far 200 cars signed up , last minute details being worked out, if you have a hotel room and haven't registered for the show please help us by doing so now, if you have a hotel room and have decided for some steooopid reason not to attend, please release the room
If you're worried about the weather, fear not Kumpie will be doin his famous nekked sun dance to assure fine weather for the entire event, provided of course those who benefit supply ample doses of Glenlivet for the cause.......................**)