Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   London Cobra Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/)
-   -   27 hours (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/london-cobra-show/88518-27-hours.html)

Dwight 06-17-2008 03:00 PM

27 hours

27 hours till we pull out of the driveway headed to Columbus, Ohio for the London Cobra Show.

Three trucks, three trailers, 4 Cobras and seven guys. 535 mile drive at night, less traffic and cooler. We should get there by 9 AM.

Watch for us:LOL:

Dwight

Dirty Harry 06-18-2008 04:42 AM

I'm spending all day today on my car and planning to depart Thursday late afternoon. I'm checking every nut and bolt, hoping the old strugglebuggy will make yet another trip to London. No truck. No trailer. Tweaking the front end alignment just a little. Perhaps an oil change and a wash/wax. Not going to worry about the weather. Looking forward to seeing old acquaintances and admire all the cars.

I spoke to a lady Monday whose 7 year-old grandson has Cystic Fibrosis. She was so touched that we were all getting together to raise money for CF research. She hugged me and told me to relay her love and her thanks to all of the participants.

Here's to a good, safe weekend that everyone will enjoy. See you at the show.

trularin 06-18-2008 06:44 AM

I am about the same time away, but I will be coming in from MI.

I hope to see eveyone late afternoon.

:D :D

carmine 06-18-2008 07:19 AM

About 20 of us driving down from Canada.
See you there.

Midwest Classic 06-18-2008 09:18 AM

I have never been to this show before but really looking forward to coming out and talking with clients, friends and Cobra owners. My wife thinks this is work, like Hell, this is fun but since she does not get into this site I am safe.

Leaving from Auburn, IL in the AM and hope to be there about 3pm, have to stop in Indy to take a look at some more tools for the shop.

Robbin
Midwest Classic Insurance
www.cobrareplicainsurance.com
1-888-271-4000

Mike Braatz 06-18-2008 05:42 PM

A small group of us are leaving Wadsworth, Oh around 2p tomorrow. We should arive around 4:30. This is getting exciting. I have attended ever one so far and I have enjoyed every one of them.
Mike

PNJSNAK 06-18-2008 06:57 PM

Mike:
I will be a Qs&l at 4:00 save a spot for me
Jim

Godzila 06-18-2008 06:58 PM

The party starts at 9:00 AM tomorrow, you are missin out on some great BBQ, Kumpies Best and Freddies Maaaahgaritas, Be there early as you can as the Cornhole tournament starts at Noon.......
, sheesh arriving afternoon , what a bunch of light weights..............

Mike Braatz 06-18-2008 07:28 PM

Jim that will be a mad house-- but I'll look for you--- it will be nice to see you.

Gumpy -- damn, you guys are starting early -- I need to wait for Frank to get off work, hopefully he will get off early. Save me a burger.
Mike