Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   Vehicle for sale replys (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/134446-vehicle-sale-replys.html)

thorconstr 08-20-2015 11:52 AM

Vehicle for sale replys

I looked for a place to reply about a vehicle that was for sale, there is none, and this is the reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorconstr Moderator, there is no reply on the vehicle ads?????????? Thanks, Al

Nope...we ended up having to moderate the area too much from morons asking stupid questions or attacking the cars, etc.

I wanted to make a positive comment about a car, now I can't!
Too bad a few can't act like adults and ruin it for the rest. Thanks

mrmustang 08-20-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorconstr (Post 1359834)
I looked for a place to reply about a vehicle that was for sale, there is none, and this is the reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorconstr Moderator, there is no reply on the vehicle ads?????????? Thanks, Al

Nope...we ended up having to moderate the area too much from morons asking stupid questions or attacking the cars, etc.

I wanted to make a positive comment about a car, now I can't!
Too bad a few can't act like adults and ruin it for the rest. Thanks

I see a reply button at the bottom of each classified post (at least in the cars for sale section).

Personally, when I am truly interested in buying a car, I take it to the PM/Email system. On a rare occasion, the seller did not leave either as an option (both options turned off in their profile), or never responded to either or, forcing me to actually ask a question "in public":rolleyes:

Bill S.

thorconstr 08-20-2015 12:28 PM

I just went on a couple of car ads, no reply button

mrmustang 08-20-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorconstr (Post 1359844)
I just went on a couple of car ads, no reply button

Worked for me on yours just now "How is the car titled"

thorconstr 08-20-2015 03:00 PM

PhotoPost Classifieds - SuperLite Coupe - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

mrmustang 08-20-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorconstr (Post 1359860)

Scroll down ;)

thorconstr 08-20-2015 03:30 PM

nothing on my classified page

mrmustang 08-20-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorconstr (Post 1359869)

Hit reload

dallas_ 08-20-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1359865)
Scroll down ;)

That's interesting. I don't see a reply button either.

I see that you posted, but above your avatar says "Author".

Weird....

Edit: Nice SLC by the way.

thorconstr 08-20-2015 06:17 PM

Thanks!

427SSSS 09-11-2015 06:38 AM

For Sale Ads---No reply button

Yup, example: Tsa (first time poster) has a windshield for sale......I don't see a reply button, so, I've sent him 3 or 4 PMs, one with an offer, but either he doesn't read his PMs, or who knows what? Frustrating.

mrmustang 09-11-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 427SSSS (Post 1362469)
Yup, example: Tsa (first time poster) has a windshield for sale......I don't see a reply button, so, I've sent him 3 or 4 PMs, one with an offer, but either he doesn't read his PMs, or who knows what? Frustrating.

Did you try clicking the Contact Seller on the upper right hand side above the "date posted" instead of sending a PM

cycleguy55 09-11-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorconstr (Post 1359869)

I just posted a comment / reply to your SuperLite Coupe ad - no problem whatsoever.

427SSSS 09-14-2015 05:07 AM

mrmustang
Yup, did it before, just did it again, my messages still do not show up.
I did get a message, when I back clicked: "you have just sent an email".

"Other threads", at the top show": Thread/Forum Last Post Posts Views
"Parts For Sale / Wanted" threads show: Ads Views Condition Price Date

What I'm saying is that Parts For Sale/Wanted threads DO NOT list "Posts" in the header; like all the other threads in areas other than the for sale area.

So, even you, Tsa and Dwight have 4 responses to Tsa's for sale ad, the heading does not list "Posts", like other threads do.