S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 07:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

GMA

Well we have a 60% chance of rain but it sure looks like it will be far south of us here. The wind has picked up a little but it is just blowing the heat around.

Pray for the rain.....
Old 08-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Well the storm that was supposed to get here from the South is here this morning. It is somewhat overcast and we actually got a few sprinkles but not enough to even darken the pavement. They are afraid this storm will bring more lightening up in the mountains. Darn, I hope not.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

GMW

Tru - go for the pickles .. you'll like them. My cukes are growing like weeds. They are huge. Oh ... Darwin awards are only open to people that get killed. But some of those reports that Ron put up are hilarious.

Went for a nice ride to another cruise night. The weather was perfect. I had worked for about 5 hours yesterday moving, throwing away stuff and cleaning the back porch, cellar and garage. Will probably take me another couple of days to finish. As 5 PM rolled around, I needed a ride. All that work (there goes that 4 letter word again) so I had to get in a nice ride. It was about 70°F when I left and 65°F driving home. It was almost "cool" enough to put on a jacket. Maybe I'll post some pics later.

Hey, do any of you Texans remember what a jacket looks like??

Right now its sprinkling out and temp is only 64°F. Weather channel forecast is for scattered thunderstorms for 5 of the next 8 days, with the highest temp about 82°F. I guess I can live with that. Guess I'll just have to take my rides between the "occasional rain".
Old 08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Warren,

I was watching the weather channel last night and according to them you have some pretty good rain coming in the near future. But they seem to be wrong as much as out local weather is. At least your weather is nice enough to get out and go for rides once in a while now. Enjoy it as I have heard from the Mt. Shasta Goddess that you next Winter is going to be one to go down in history. You might want to add another story to your house with an escape hatch in the roof.

Ron

Old 08-06-2008, 07:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well we got a little break in the temerature but not a drop of rain. Boo hoo

It was actually nice outside this morning.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     

Ron
The Mt Shasta Goddess is a wimpy hag. I know that because Tru told me.

Temp never got above 70°F today. It's now 62°F at 11PM. The Weather Channel forecast for the next 10 days has the high temp at 80°F or less.

We had a super wet July and now a cold August, so far. Thankfully Al Gore's hot air is just covering Texas and the rest of the south.

Lil' Stevie - are you up past your bedtime again? I guess I'll have to read you a bedtime story to make sure you fall asleep. Once upon a time ....

Old 08-07-2008, 05:00 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

Just wait. She isn't going to be fooled by your reference to Tru. In fact, she may contact the other snow Gods and have them join her and dump a lot of what Tru would normally get on you. Maybe instead of just adding one story to your house you should just build a tower on top of it to climb out when the snow covers it.

Ron

Old 08-07-2008, 06:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

GMA everyone

Lot of PC time today for me..
Old 08-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Steve,

Who are you going to be Politically Correct with today?

Ron

Old 08-07-2008, 07:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Screw them all....

No one
Old 08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Steve, If you aren't Politically Correct to me I am going to report you to the German consulate and have your Texas citizenship revoked.

And on a serious note, have you had any rain at all around there. We are measuring our levels here now in inches of dust.

Ron

Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ron,
Not a drop. Rain was in the atmoshpere but it evaporated before it hit the ground.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Thanks for warning us Steve.

I am not ready for snow...so Warren will have to take it until I am ready. The Goddess knows this.

Picked my first red tomatoes yesterday...they look good. I am seriously thinking about the Warren pickel recipe for the cukes I have picked. Time not being on my side, it may not happen, but I was thinking about it.

So, this whole thing about your correctness Steve. I am not sure we want to have to put up with this attitude. There will not be PCs attached to this thread!!

Gentlement...do you agree? Let Steve know about it!!

Old 08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I believe Steve was talking about his Personal Computer. Everyone know that Steve hates everybody so by definition he can never be politically correct like the rest of us slobs on this forum.

Well I got everything done this morning that I wanted to accomplish. It is only 70°F but overcast and HUMID. I even put the AC on for a short time to get rid of the rain clouds that were forming in the house.

Just had lunch with some homemade B&B pickles. Ummmm are they good. You do not know what you are missing, Tru. I only have about 4 qts left. Tonight I'm having some codfish cakes for supper. I love tarter sauce with any fish, but the fat content in bottled tarter sauce is super high. The other night I chopped up some of my B&B pickles and mixed it with my favorite no-fat Miracle Whip. It made some really tasty no-fat sauce for the piece of haddock!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,

Steve won't talk about his Personal Computer. He is still mad at it because it doesn't spell well.

I got my mornings stuff finished too and just in time. It is starting to get warm and a little humid. Got over to the range and found that I forgot to pick up my free pass, so I will use it next time.

Ron

Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Geeze, I have to explain everything...

Warren is the winner.
PC is Personal Computer. Everyone knows I am not Politically Correct.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

But wooo, a consolidation prize for Ron.

This computer can't spell worth a hoot. I have been told the problem is in the cock pit but I refuse to believe that nonsense.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Steve,

I agree. It is not the cockpit, it is the keyboard. You need a new one. Or maybe a voice activated computer that knows how to spell.

Ron

Old 08-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Steve
Add a spell checker to IE. Quick and easy and FREE. Before I post anything on line, I always do a spell check so I do not appear dumber than I already am.

http://www.iespell.com/
Old 08-07-2008, 11:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Warren,
I have one. It is in the Google Toolbar. All I have to do is click on it after I have typed anything. Problem is I have hit the wrong button so many times it does not know how to spell either.