Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   What to put on my sign? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/83564-what-put-my-sign.html)

fsstnotch 11-04-2007 04:37 PM

What to put on my sign?

Well, i made it back to the states!!! YAY!!! I'm going to the Pittsburgh vs Baltimore monday night game tomorrow night. Section 107 row M! What should I put on my sign? I was thinking something like... "VACATIONING FROM IRAQ?"

What do ya think?

VRM 11-04-2007 09:23 PM

That sounds great! I'll bet you'll end up on the tube if it's legible enough.

Maybe draw a Hummer with the logo of your favourite team on the side.

Good luck and enjoy!

Steve

Ron61 11-05-2007 01:42 AM

:)

Hey, great that you made it back and enjoy the vacation. I know it is a mess over there and any R&R has to be welcome. You guys are doing a great job and we appreciate it. Thank you for doing what us old people can't any more and have a great time.

Ron :)

trularin 11-05-2007 06:06 AM

Good to hear you made it back!

Bit late for the sign, but anything that states your frame of mind would probably have worked.

How does it feel...great????

:D :D

wtm442 11-05-2007 08:17 AM

VACATIONING FROM IRAQ

Will make a nice sign. Wave to me when you're on TV.

Of course, you could always hold up a sign that says

"Tom Brady for President"
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Enjoy the R&R.

Ron61 11-05-2007 08:21 AM

:LOL:

Or better yet a HUGE sigh that Says WARREN WILL BE RETURNING TO REPLACE ME!!. That should be a fair trade off. :LOL:

Ron :D

BeanCounter 11-05-2007 02:07 PM

Glad you're back. Enjoy your R&R. Pittsburgh ain't Bangkok but what the hell.