Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   Watching Girls Kiss Etiquette (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/96778-watching-girls-kiss-etiquette.html)

392cobra 05-06-2009 08:47 PM

Watching Girls Kiss Etiquette

So, I am heading into a building this morning. An attractive college age girl walking in front of me. Out the door walks another attractive girl. They meet in the side walk and stop to hug each other. I stop behind them because there is no real way to walk around. The hug turns in to an all out kiss with them playing with each others ass.

There I am three times their age, stopped to be polite, watching them make out. What do you do ? Act like you are not watching two attractive 20 year old girls make out ? Get out a dollar and hand it to them ? Ask to join them ?
I just stood and watched smiled and held the door for them. Figure its going to be a good day.

Just for information both blond, one in tight jeans the other in a mini-skirt. You could tell one was not wearing a bra.:)

twobjshelbys 05-06-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 392cobra (Post 946825)
So, I am heading into a building this morning. An attractive college age girl walking in front of me. Out the door walks another attractive girl. They meet in the side walk and stop to hug each other. I stop behind them because there is no real way to walk around. The hug turns in to an all out kiss with them playing with each others ass.

There I am three times their age, stopped to be polite, watching them make out. What do you do ? Act like you are not watching two attractive 20 year old girls make out ? Get out a dollar and hand it to them ? Ask to join them ?
I just stood and watched smiled and held the door for them. Figure its going to be a good day.

Just for information both blond, one in tight jeans the other in a mini-skirt. You could tell one was not wearing a bra.:)

Don't they make movies out of this? :) I think a friend of a friend...

elmariachi 05-06-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 392cobra (Post 946825)
The hug turns in to an all out kiss with them playing with each others ass. What do you do ?

You say "Hey, you biatches wanna see my snake?" :3DSMILE:

Tatsushige 05-06-2009 09:29 PM

Take out a Video Camera and start Filming!:D Flog it off on the Net for $45

Jamo 05-06-2009 10:21 PM

moan approvingly...maybe a bit like Lurch

bomelia 05-06-2009 11:06 PM

Be glad it wasn't two stuble faced guys.

BTW, our smile face selection SUCKS! Where is the vomit emoticon when I need it? Its just a simple friggin s/w update!

Mike

767Jockey 05-06-2009 11:06 PM

Open your trench coat and show 'em what they're missing out on?:eek::LOL::D

Archrms 05-07-2009 05:34 AM

What, no pics????? ;)

Ron61 05-07-2009 05:48 AM

;)

Hey Mike,

Would some along these lines do? http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/...smiley-014.gif

Ron :JEKYLHYDE

joe g 05-07-2009 09:12 AM

Say THANK YOU for making my day
joeg

jhv48 05-07-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 767Jockey (Post 946855)
Open your trench coat and show 'em what they're missing out on?:eek::LOL::D

They already know.

And they DON'T!

trularin 05-07-2009 12:24 PM

Ask if they needed help?

:LOL:

imagine2frolic 05-07-2009 12:26 PM

Exuse me ladies, and thank you.......

I was in S.F on a windy day, and this pretty young lady was getting into her BMW convertible when the wind picked her skirt up. Tight cheeks swallowing a string. She looked around, and there I was smiling. I said thank you politley. She said welcome politely back. The rest of the days was good.......i2f

392cobra 05-08-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imagine2frolic (Post 947054)
Exuse me ladies, and thank you.......

I was in S.F on a windy day, and this pretty young lady was getting into her BMW convertible when the wind picked her skirt up. Tight cheeks swallowing a string. She looked around, and there I was smiling. I said thank you politley. She said welcome politely back. The rest of the days was good.......i2f

One lucky guy ! :cool:

twobjshelbys 05-08-2009 07:30 PM

All I could think of was the scene from Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (Steve Martin and Rachel Ward). I don't know if it was the story or the avatar that made this come to mind. :)

Rigby Reardon: [narrating] Was she real? There was only one way to find out. But I remember Marlowe's words.
Rigby Reardon: What the hell does Marlowe know?
Rigby Reardon: [narrating] She was real alright.
Juliet Forrest: What are you doing?
Rigby Reardon: Adjusting your breasts. You fainted and they... shifted all outta whack. There.
Juliet Forrest: Thank you.
Rigby Reardon: You're Welcome.

imagine2frolic 05-11-2009 09:24 AM

FRED,

I thought so too........i2f

cobra de capell 05-11-2009 12:30 PM

I say, join in on the hug - there is a slight chance of it all working out for an enlightened afternoon, but you have to be one that has to pay for the room. You may have missed one huge opportunity.