Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Mid-America Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/mid-america-cobra-club/)
-   -   Dvsf Iv (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/mid-america-cobra-club/52218-dvsf-iv.html)

CobraCop 03-31-2004 03:22 PM

Dvsf Iv

How about a post from my MACC brothers and sisters are going to make the trip to DVSF IV. If you are going, are you driving your Cobra or pulling it? I've seen a post from Petek indicating that he is going. Any one else? I'm still trying to work out our schedules.

BeanCounter 03-31-2004 06:00 PM

I'm thinking about it. Going to see if I can borrow my buddy's enclosed trailer. Should know next week.

petek 04-24-2004 07:36 PM

Bringing this back up to the top. I'm still planning on going to the fling, just got to take the time to register.

I do plan on pulling my Cobra on a flat bed trailer. Hoping to make the trip in one shot (a LONG day).

Anyone else thinking about going?

Rogers 04-25-2004 06:43 AM

We have 2 cars going...one on open trailer, one enclosed. Leaving early Thursday morn...looking to caravan???

Nuke427 04-25-2004 12:11 PM

I'm the one in Rogers post going with the open trailer. I'm hauling with my F150 and will have plenty of room in the covered bed for gas cans or whatever else anyone would like to bring. As long as I don't get too loaded down as I'm taking some high octane myself.

petek 04-25-2004 05:55 PM

An unofficial caravan might be a good idea. I've got to sit down and plan my route and time.

CobraCop 04-28-2004 01:42 PM

Planning on going

I plan to go, but I have this other half that would also like to go. She has just started a new job and may not be able to get off. Will keep you all posted. Pete- a caravan is definitely the best way to do it. I know that Richard Oben is planning on going but he usually goes early. I'm not sure about other MACC members. Let me see what Debbie has to say and we will plan from there.

Rogers 06-17-2004 07:27 PM

Any KC folks going to DVSF ??? You have 2 in Mid-Mo wanting to caravan. One with enclosed and one with open trailer. Looks like the trip will take a solid 8 hours from Fulton, MO. Planning on leaving around 6 am Thurs. morn.

petek 06-17-2004 07:47 PM

I'm still trying to put everything together for the trip. Looks like my wife is going / isn't going. Don't know yet. I'll probably leave around 7am or so on Thursday. Maybe as late as 9am.

See how well I have everything planned out! :)

cobrablue 06-20-2004 05:57 PM

Chuck & I are planning to leave Thursday morning early. What time is everyone planning to head out? Now that we are just a few days away, let's set a schedule to run together.

petek 06-20-2004 08:01 PM

How early are you leaving? I'm aiming to leave my house at 7 am but I doubt that I'm going to make it out that early because I've got tickets to Star Light Wednesday night.

cobrablue 06-21-2004 06:07 PM

Pretty flexible. Give me a call tomorrow and we can set a time. Rogers, Let me know what time you are heading out and if we can link up en route.

Nuke427 06-21-2004 08:51 PM

cobrablue, Rogers and I may be leaving too early for you to get your rear out of bed. We plan to be at the Illinois border around 6:30 to 7am. Meeting another Cobra at Exit 111 of I-270 around that time.

cobrablue 06-22-2004 04:23 AM

Definatley too early for us. We will see you there!!!