Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Mile Hi Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/mile-hi-cobra-club/)
-   -   Anyone using mass flo fi (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/mile-hi-cobra-club/94698-anyone-using-mass-flo-fi.html)

stuartb 02-10-2009 08:31 AM

Anyone using mass flo fi

I am having tuning problems with my mass flo and was wondering if anyone was using mass flo in Colorado?

BDR 699 02-10-2009 10:20 AM

I had a couple of issues that I had to resolve. However, I am basically at sea level. What sorts of issues are you having?

stuartb 02-10-2009 01:17 PM

Looking for someone in Colorado that has it or has used it. But it runs rich and stumbles in the 2500 to 3500 rpm area.

Mac VABCH 02-10-2009 01:57 PM

I have been using it for 4 yrs now. MassFlo claims that it doesn't have to be tuned and that they can provide a tune for you car. In my experience it must be tuned on a dyno, preferably a chassis dyno. So you will need to find one in your area. I have an SCT chip that was tuned while the car was on the dyno, in my opinion this is the best way to get rid of drivability problems and get the most power the air up there will allow. If you are naturally aspirated you should tune it for 12.4-12.6 A/F ratio. Here is a Dyno shop
in your area. I know nothing about them just did a google search. Just my 2 cents...Mac

Dyno-Pro, Inc.
5330 Tennyson St.
Denver, CO 303-455-2443

stuartb 02-10-2009 05:46 PM

thank you for the info

Thompson 02-24-2009 06:42 AM

Stuart,

Call Lou at 720-323-8614. He is a really good guy and knows Cobras. Also has a Dyno to tune your car with.

The Mile Hi Cobra Club has a Dyno Day set for 05/09/2009 at Lou's Shop. You could bring it down and have him check it out.

Check out our web site at www.milehicobraclub.com