Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Minnesota Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/minnesota-cobra-club/)
-   -   Pan-o-prog Cruise Friday 7/12/13 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/minnesota-cobra-club/121400-pan-o-prog-cruise-friday-7-12-13-a.html)

NRP/MN 07-11-2013 07:39 AM

Pan-o-prog Cruise Friday 7/12/13

Hey, this is kind of last minute, but a few of us are doing the Lakeville cruise tomorrow. If you would like to join our group give me a call. Mike 651-423-5800.
P.S. if you have not done this cruise before, it is a great time, up to 750 participants on a highly attended route. It is your chance to be a "Rock-star" for 20 minutes as you cruise downtown Lakeville. The actual cruise route is around 20 miles, but the cruise through the downtown area is cool, wall to wall spectators for a good 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile.

NFLDMNBB 07-12-2013 06:22 AM

Mike, Don't you have to pre-register for that one?

Roger

NRP/MN 07-14-2013 06:11 AM

deleted post

NRP/MN 07-14-2013 06:14 AM

Roger, you register as you drive into Lakeville South high school This year all we did was give our name and a phone number. Always a great cruise, as you leave downtown and get out into the country, there are all these groups hosting big house parties just to watch the cruise. There are also a whole bunch of "bleach boxes" on the route for the guys to exercise their horses. Join us next year-we need a better represented group of cobra owners. Feel free to give me a call sometime. Mike

NFLDMNBB 07-15-2013 01:47 PM

Mike, Sounds like a great time. I had too many other things going on this year. I did look at their site and from that it appeared as if pre-registration was a requirement. Good to know for next year, I will try to attend as well as getting more of the Cobra gang together. I believe many of them plan to do the All Ford this coming weekend at the MotorPlex. I will be heading east (MD) Friday evening.

Roger