Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   New England Cobra Enthusiasts (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/new-england-cobra-enthusiasts/)
-   -   Ride around the lake Sunday 6/7 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/new-england-cobra-enthusiasts/133500-ride-around-lake-sunday-6-7-a.html)

mudhenk27 06-04-2015 05:59 PM

Ride around the lake Sunday 6/7

I just talked to Ray. He and I are planning to take the two red Cobras out for a ride around the lake Sunday....timing is flexible. Thought maybe a couple of you guys might like to join us.

You can let me know here or call me at 603-284-6642.

Bill

p.s. Dave, Kevin, Sage, Ron...next time Nick goes out in a black car we should surround him. In his video, he called red a "girly" color. Let's blast him with so much girly horsepower he can't stand it :-)

bmwdb10 06-05-2015 05:42 AM

Girly???

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psbf4dfe0e.jpg

Wish I could join you guys on Sunday... Daughter is home from a year of vet school Europe and we have plans with her. Good to have the kid home!
Sounds like a great drive. Always wanted to do that. Enjoy!

mikiec 06-05-2015 05:57 PM

Post a meet place and time. I have nothing to do for Sunday.

Mikiec

mudhenk27 06-06-2015 11:38 AM

Mike, meet you at Weirs Beach Mt. Washington dock at 10:00am.

Bill

Silversmith 06-06-2015 11:58 AM

I am not sure but I will try to make it if I can. 10am @ the Mt Wash. Dock

mikiec 06-06-2015 01:47 PM

Car was giving me fits today. Dies and acted if fuel was either low or it flooded. Sat on 93 for about 10 minutes. Then re-fired. Seems ok for now.

I'll try to make it.

mudhenk27 06-06-2015 05:21 PM

Hope you can both be there...should be a great day for a ride.

Anyone else is welcome...figure to leave Weirs Beach by 10:20 or so with whoever shows up :-)

mikiec 06-07-2015 11:12 AM

Great drive today. 3 red cars with the lone silver one.

look forward to more.

Mike

mudhenk27 06-07-2015 12:56 PM

I enjoyed it too, Mike....we'll get together again soon.

Can you believe how many people asked you why you were riding with all those girly-looking red cars ;-)

Great fun...really liked Sage's pass on Rt. 11.

mikiec 06-07-2015 08:08 PM

That would have been a good GoPro shot, if I had remembered to turn it on.

Blue66 06-08-2015 03:24 PM

saw a blue Daytona coupe on Rt 16 in Ossipee around 4/430 yesterday afternoon. anyone here ??

1985 CCX 06-08-2015 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wished I could have joined.
Car still getting mods at Acton Custom.
Hope to make it on the road in a week or so.
Remember 27th Bedfird show and breakfast.

mikiec 06-08-2015 07:16 PM

As long as that New Zealander keeps taking in work, he will never finish his car. LOL.

Your car is in good hands.