Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   News/Press Releases (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/news-press-releases/)
-   -   FAKE-Mike Forte's Death (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/news-press-releases/139614-fake-mike-fortes-death.html)

FUNFER2 11-04-2017 01:45 PM

FAKE-Mike Forte's Death

I KNOW...IT PROBABLY SEEMED LIKE A GOOD (FUNNY) IDEA AT THE TIME...

kanuck 11-04-2017 02:43 PM

That is not the same Mike Forte as the ones who sells parts, I worked for him a while back building engines.

Dean

kanuck 11-04-2017 02:44 PM

I just noticed the Fake News at the bottom of the post. good one

Dean

bobcowan 11-04-2017 03:33 PM

Wow, for a moment there, my heart sank below the soles of my feet! :)

twobjshelbys 11-04-2017 03:40 PM

You should edit the original posting to remove the fake news links.

FUNFER2 11-04-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twobjshelbys (Post 1432313)
You should edit the original posting to remove the fake news links.

I'd feel to evil doing that. lol :p

kgs365 11-05-2017 03:43 AM

its actually Mikes dad.....not sure why this is funny?.....i would remove the post out of respect ?

undy 11-05-2017 04:14 AM

... a bit of twisted humor, IMO.

twobjshelbys 11-05-2017 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undy (Post 1432331)
... a bit of twisted humor, IMO.

I fail to see the humor. The post should be removed becuase it can confuse potential customers of someone who is still very active in the business.

FUNFER2 11-05-2017 06:21 AM

Geeez Dean, everyone that reads the 3rd post and further will know it's fake news. :p

Loftonm 11-05-2017 06:36 AM

Sick !

An Old wise man once said,
Keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a Fool or open your mouth and confirm it!!

jolsen42 11-05-2017 07:03 AM

Totally NOT funny ! :mad:

John O

FUNFER2 11-05-2017 07:12 AM

lol,....put some humor in your personality ! ;)

kgs365 11-05-2017 07:16 AM

truly tasteless

olddog 11-05-2017 08:38 AM

So the man sells parts for Factory Five Projects. I found this:
https://www.fortefactoryfive.com/

I gather his father died a year ago, who was a Veteran of WWII, and who participated in Nuclear bomb tests. Perhaps a hero to some.

I take it you have a grievance with how the son conducts business????

When people tell you your humor is tasteless or over the line, it's best not to respond with comments that question their lack of a sense of humor.

I know this. I have the utmost respect for those who were in WWII and being disrespectful to a veteran's funeral, in my opinion, should be a capital offense.

Now I believe your intent was not to disrespect the veteran. So ask the Mods to delete the entire thread. Stop the chicken **** humor, and tell us what your grievance is with the man. Hell I may come piss on his grave with you when he dies, if he deserves it, but his father does not!

mrmustang 11-05-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jolsen42 (Post 1432345)
Totally NOT funny ! :mad:

John O

Truly poor taste for the OP. If I was in his shoes, I'd ask for the thread to be removed

HealeyRick 11-05-2017 11:02 AM

I've been a customer of Mike's, been happy with the engine he built and parts he sold and never had any problem with his personality. In fact, I enjoyed talking with him as a very knowledgeable guy. I felt saddened to read of his (fake) passing and even more upset when I realized the link was to his Dad, a distinguished WWII veteran. I don't even remotely think this post is humorous in the slightest and instead, it comes across as just plain mean. Don't know what Mike ever did to you and in fact don't care. This isn't the place to take out your personal grievances

FUNFER2 11-05-2017 12:36 PM

Don't even think ,....that my intent was to disrespect a veteran or anyone !

I assumed that all readers would see it was fake news, like TRUMP. The man that passed away doesen't have anything to do with Mike.

My intent was, just a joke. Some got it some did not. I ment no harm to your soul's.

I apoligize to all that are offended.

Mods please close this thread.

kgs365 11-05-2017 12:51 PM

the man that passed away has everything to do with Mike it WAS HIS DAD!.....you still don't seem to get it...I hope the Mods close this tread and give you a 3 month hiatus to think about what you did and the lack of humor