Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   Saturday, April 16th brunch/lunch (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/110035-saturday-april-16th-brunch-lunch.html)

randall enstrom 04-06-2011 11:02 PM

Saturday, April 16th brunch/lunch

Anyone interested in joining us, we will meet at the El Dorado Saloon in El Dorado Hills on Saturday, April 16th at 11am. If you are interested and have not already responded, please let me know. The Saloon needs a head count for the parking lot. Good food and great deck for looking out over the cars and socializing. Hope to see you there.

Clayboy 04-08-2011 12:07 PM

Randall,
Is this the location that John is talking about on an earlier thread or is his post about somewhere else? Have you guys talked to each other about April?
Confused.
Bob

randall enstrom 04-08-2011 02:00 PM

April breakfast

Bob,
John forgot about the El Dorado Saloon get together for April, so his post will be for May. The April gathering will be at the El Dorado Saloon on the 16th. Let me know if you need directions and if you are attending (headcount too for seating). Sorry for the confusion.

decooney 04-08-2011 06:15 PM

REMINDER: :) John might have to wait on a May post too, or until June to try again, if he and others are still plan on going to Sonoma Square on May 21st.

Jim Norris 04-10-2011 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randall enstrom (Post 1121234)
Anyone interested in joining us, we will meet at the El Dorado Saloon in El Dorado Hills on Saturday, April 16th at 11am. If you are interested and have not already responded, please let me know. The Saloon needs a head count for the parking lot. Good food and great deck for looking out over the cars and socializing. Hope to see you there.

Is this our regular 3rd Saturday meetup or something else?

Jim Norris 04-10-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Norris (Post 1121897)
Is this our regular 3rd Saturday meetup or something else? :confused:

Count me in either way.

FFR 3099 04-11-2011 09:06 AM

Count me in, also.

Ray Ogden 04-11-2011 12:00 PM

I would also like to attend, but was not able to locate the Address, could someone post it.

One Car two people.

Danny Fong 04-11-2011 01:56 PM

Ray,

Here's the address: Corner of Green Valley Rd & Francisco Dr.

879 Embarcadero Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

decooney 04-12-2011 08:33 PM

I heard a rumor there is a car show at El Dorado Saloon and there is a sign out front advertising as such. Received an email indicating they are looking for more show cars as the word did not get out.

Any of you guys have friends with fancy show cars, street rods, roadsters, race cars, show motorcycles, and whut nots - got yur ears on?

PatBuckley 04-13-2011 06:52 AM

Duane - when is the car show?

decooney 04-13-2011 07:16 AM

Hi Pat,
I'll check again today, but think its 11am at El Dorado Saloon in EDH.

I guess some of the folks who normally do our 3rd Saturday breakfast will be meeting there instead. I plan to go up and check it out. I'll call over there and speak with the manager today and try to find out what else I can... D

GT390FE 04-13-2011 08:05 PM

Karen and I will be there in the 67 Mustang, Cobra is still not done:CRY:

D&K

decooney 04-13-2011 10:16 PM

Some of us are showing up one hour early at 10am for anyone who still wants to have breakfast. Gotta a call from a few folks tonight, and why not just have breakfast at the same place and stay over till the 11am group shows up for brunch - combine both into one between 10am to Noon.

see you there at 10am or 11am.

I posted a new thread on NorCal Cobras for anyone who was still asking about breakfast. Now there are two options. See other thread and reply there too if interested. D ;)

pgermond 04-14-2011 09:06 AM

Regretfully we will have to pass - a family commitment for Saturday. We are thinking of taking a drive to Daffodil Hill on Sunday.

Clayboy 04-14-2011 06:17 PM

Phil,
If you are heading to Daffodil Hill on Sunday and want a great place to have lunch, try the Union Pub in Volcano. Great food and an excellent beer selection.

http://volcanounion.com/dl.cgi/11865...u%20040111.pdf

pgermond 04-14-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayboy (Post 1122810)
Phil,
If you are heading to Daffodil Hill on Sunday and want a great place to have lunch, try the Union Pub in Volcano. Great food and an excellent beer selection.

http://volcanounion.com/dl.cgi/11865...u%20040111.pdf

Yum-m-m-m.... Ancho Chilli Calamari!!! Thanks for the tip. :)

breadcrumb 04-14-2011 10:15 PM

see you guys on Saturday! 10AM..... Great! My kind of time, not in the middle of the night....;)

Holbrook 04-14-2011 10:46 PM

count me in unless I am taking my father home from hospital.