Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   APPLE HILL-Saturday Oct 21st (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/139381-apple-hill-saturday-oct-21st.html)

FFR 3099 09-14-2017 03:15 PM

APPLE HILL-Saturday Oct 21st

Our annual run to Apple Hill is about due, so I contacted High Hill Ranch to set up a date. I was lucky to get next month, on the 3rd Saturday-Oct 21st. They will expect us about 8:45. I suggest we meet at Cars and Coffee in Folsom, leave there at 8:15 and head up the hill. We should get up there about the right time. PLEASE!!!!!, post up and let me know if you are expecting to attend as High Hill likes to know about how many cars to expect. I hope to see a lot of cars that day!

pgermond 09-14-2017 07:30 PM

Always a good time, however, my car will be down at this time :(

Clayboy 09-15-2017 08:34 AM

Steve,
Can't make it... it's the day of our annual Oktoberfest. I know, poor planning on my part.
Bob

SN8K IS Wife 09-16-2017 05:44 AM

Please include Bill and I, we'll see you at cars and coffee
Pam

pgermond 09-18-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgermond (Post 1430246)
Always a good time, however, my car will be down at this time :(

Hey Steve,
Just found out my car won't be going in the shop till the 24th, so I might be able to make it. Probably backfire the whole way, but what the hell. **)

FFR 3099 09-19-2017 09:15 AM

I heard from Murray, Jim, and Brian and they are all planning to come along. Glad you might make it too, Phil, wouldn't be the same without you!

patf11 09-23-2017 02:19 PM

Steve,

Finally got confirmed date for wife's knee surgery, sorry it took so long.
Surgery will be second week of October which allows my attendance for Apple Hill but wife will not attend, not sure what I will do for a cup holder.

Anyway will have open seat if anyone is still looking for ride.

Thanks for arranging trip again.

Patrick

Igofastr 09-25-2017 11:55 AM

Would like to go, might even have the car back by then. BUT, will probably have kids soccer games to attend (schedule not out yet). I'll let you know.

Jim Norris 10-03-2017 06:57 AM

I'm in; Barbara is a maybe. Thanks Steve, good work!

Holbrook 10-07-2017 08:33 AM

I am in. Thank you for putting this trip together Steve. Phil- I hope to see you too.

pgermond 10-07-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holbrook (Post 1431149)
I am in. Thank you for putting this trip together Steve. Phil- I hope to see you too.

I'm planning on it Brian.

Cruisin428 10-08-2017 09:17 PM

If the car is ready (it should be), we are planning on going. So add one car and two people to the list. See you at c&c

Igofastr 10-11-2017 09:40 AM

I'm out. Still no car, and now I have to work that weekend.

Have fun. One of these days I'll get my act together.

patf11 10-12-2017 12:47 PM

Weather forecast looks perfect for trip to apple hill. Looking forward to drive, thanks Steve.

My Cobra is known to take long way back home via wine country when weather is good, and who knows perhaps a stop or two.

Anyone who wants to join for a scenic journey home is welcome to join.

Patrick

csx2303 10-13-2017 12:52 PM

Steve
My Cobra is in Montana for two more months. If you do not mine a non Cobra toy joining you I would love to join the group

Jack

FFR 3099 10-14-2017 09:31 AM

One week to APPLE HILL....I count 10 cars so far, anyone else trying to make it?? I'm hoping a car count will help the Apple hill staff allow room for parking by having a count. Jack, I don't have a problem with you coming along at all. Pat- hope your weather prediction is good! The plan is still to leave Cars and Coffee around 8:15 to arrive around 9:00 am.

737Driver 10-17-2017 06:53 AM

I know you guys haven't seen me for some time, life, kids, moving, that sort of thing. I still have my car, and plan on attending!!!! The car is running good, converted to a all roller motor a while back, flattened a cam lobe on the flat tappet lifters!!!

I'll be at Steve's house bright and early Saturday morning!!

Tom

Cruisin428 10-18-2017 07:44 AM

My car is being stubborn and does not want to go this weekend, so i do not think we can be there.

pgermond 10-22-2017 10:39 AM

Steve,

Thanks again for setting up a great drive and venue!!! Those that didn't make it missed a wonderful day.

Jim Norris 10-24-2017 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgermond (Post 1431625)
Steve,

Thanks again for setting up a great drive and venue!!! Those that didn't make it missed a wonderful day.

Yeah... what he said.