Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   Weekend Trip (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/139815-weekend-trip.html)

SN8K IS Wife 12-19-2017 06:32 AM

Weekend Trip

Would anyone be interested in doing a weekend trip to monterey in May 2018? Iím looking at rooms at Best Western Victoria Inn. itís close to the aquarium and restaurants and it has underground parking. What would be a good weekend?

CJ428CJ 12-19-2017 08:54 AM

We'd be interested. We could do either of the first two weekends in May but we're not available the last two.

Chris

Cruisin428 12-27-2017 02:19 PM

What route do you think you will take?

SN8K IS Wife 12-27-2017 05:03 PM

We are open to any suggestions. We will be going west on 50

Cruisin428 12-27-2017 09:58 PM

If trying to stay off freeways - have you run down the levy south of sac - hwy 160. To brentwood then west on 4 to walnut creek then.....? It sounds like a nice run, but WAY to far out for me to know my schedule!

SN8K IS Wife 01-02-2018 06:03 PM

We enjoy taking trips in the car, thought others might enjoy too. We try to plan ahead to get the best hotel location and price. We look for covered parking with cameras.

ACHiPo 01-02-2018 07:55 PM

Definitely interested, but I don't think May will work for me this year (daughter graduating in NYC and a work commitment taking 2 weeks out).

June maybe? The Bay Area Cobra Club usually makes a run to Paso Robles in May. Fun trip that I'll need to miss this year, but hopefully will be able to make the Snakes to the Lake in August!

SN8K IS 01-16-2018 07:37 PM

Anyone who’s interested in this sort of trip can provide us with a couple of weekends in May and June, and we’ll coordinate a weekend and start looking for accommodations for everyone.