Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/)
-   -   3rd Saturday in April (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/norcal-cobras/144650-3rd-saturday-april.html)

murrays cobra 03-27-2021 05:49 PM

3rd Saturday in April

The 3rd Saturday in April is the 17th. Lets restart the tradition of NorCal Cobra's with a meet up at Cars & Coffee, leave from there at about 9am and head over to Auburn-Folsom road to Mel's for breakfast and plan a run from there. It's been quite awhile since we've had a good sit down to find out how everyone is doing. A lot of us have had both of our shots so we should be good.
Murray

Jim Norris 04-01-2021 08:47 AM

Hey Murray, sure would be good to start meeting up again. It's not yet clear whether I can make it but I thought I'd pipe up. Where is Cars & Coffee held nowadays?

murrays cobra 04-01-2021 09:31 AM

Cars & Coffee

C&C is located in the El Dorado center on the south side of Target

Igofastr 04-01-2021 10:07 AM

Unless something comes up, I'm in.

vspeeds 04-03-2021 01:56 PM

I’ll join the fun

SN8K IS Wife 04-03-2021 05:43 PM

We will be there. Can’t wait.

pgermond 04-03-2021 06:17 PM

Maybe.

FFR 3099 04-05-2021 02:47 PM

Sounds like fun! See you guys there ,and thanks for getting us going again!

johnc427 04-11-2021 02:42 PM

Sounds like great fun. Haven't had the car out in too long! I will be at the Swap meet in Woodland. Glad to hear that 3rd Saturday breakfasts is starting up again.

SN8K IS Wife 04-16-2021 12:56 PM

Bill and I plan to arrive early. We will try to save spaces on the right side as you go in. See everyone tomorrow

murrays cobra 04-17-2021 08:12 PM

Small turnout this morning, but a good restart to our '3rd Saturday' breakfasts. Mark your calendars for May 15th, our next '3rd Saturday'.

toadster 04-23-2021 01:10 PM

lots going tomorrow!!