Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   14th Annual Cruz, Port Orchard (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/10142-14th-annual-cruz-port-orchard.html)

Stephen Rauch 08-07-2001 09:01 AM

14th Annual Cruz, Port Orchard

Anyone from the Eastsde going to the Port Orchard Show this Sunday, August 12th?

Was planning on going - would be interested in meeting up somewhere in Bellevue or Redmond and driving over together.

Looks like registration begins at 7AM - show runs 9AM to 4PM.

Here is a URL to the web site and flyer: http://saintscarclub.homestead.com/CruzFlyer.html

Stephen Rauch 08-09-2001 12:22 PM

Anyone else going on Sunday??? Curious.

Fred Hamilton 08-09-2001 03:38 PM

As of now
Steve & Penny, Dennis & Kathy and Fred & Brenda

Stephen Rauch 08-10-2001 10:10 AM

Great! Trying to get a baby sitter and if successful my wife Jackie will be joining me. We are shooting for the 9AM ferry from Seattle which should put us there around 10AM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Lincoln 08-10-2001 06:48 PM

Port Orchard Cruise

That's one I can make. have the Cobra on the lift in the shop, finally, doing the noisy pinion bearing. I'll be on the ground and running Saturday. Port Orchard is an easy commute for me. Where are some of you all going to meet up on this side? Or, what ferry will you arrive in Bremerton on? I could maybe hook up with you there?

Stephen Rauch 08-11-2001 07:50 PM

Looks like I will be the only one coming from the east side. I'll be shooting for the 9AM ferry from Seattle. Put's me in 35 minutes later - so they say. I keep an eye for you Lincoln!

Stephen Rauch 08-13-2001 08:08 AM

After getting on I-5 - finally got home at 7:50PM. Boy - I-5 on a Sunday is one big parking lot. Olympia and Tacoma was stop and go. I must have spent a total of an hour in the baking sun sitting on I-5.

Anyway - the out of the way drive was so much worth it. Great country and great company. Thanks again Fred, Dennis and Steve!

See you soon!

Zderf 08-13-2001 10:33 AM

Dead Roadside?

A fellow who works for me saw what I think was a line up of 3 Cobras Sunday along Hiway 101. Alongside the road, he said there was a blue with white stripes, and a solid red, then one with its hood open, but couldn't describe the color. :confused:

Lets see... I'm going to gamble here; could that have been Fred H having some roadside follies? :CRY:

Sure sounded like the Dennis, Kathy, Steve, Penny, Fred and Brenda Port Orchard group who might have likley headed home thataway.

Whats up yawl?

Oh, Steve R... my guy was stuck in that I5 thing too. He still hasn't figured out what that was all about!!

Tootles...

Zderf
:LOL:

Lincoln 08-13-2001 10:46 AM

Had to scoot early

Thanks for saving me a spot. It was great to meet you all. I had to scoot early as I had one home alone and some other commitments. I'll look forward to catching up again, on a Sunday event. My 12 year old boy, is still in a euphoric state. I kick myself for forgetting the camera. 6 in a row would have been a great shot. Especiall with the Yellowjacket in the shot. Thanks again....
Tom:)

Stephen Rauch 08-13-2001 11:39 AM

Once again that was my car on the side of the road with the hood open. :CRY: The wire into the coil burned. I was fortunate in that it burned at the end and both Fred and Dennis we there. Took five minutes to fix and we were off and running again.

Seems like every time I go out with these guys the car runs into a problem - except the last SIR run. I hope this is the last of them.

Put a couple fo hundred miles on the car yesterday - longest it has every run.

Sorry you coundl't make it Fred!