Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Breast Cancer Car Show 5-22 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/104183-breast-cancer-car-show-5-22-a.html)

jwd 04-26-2010 07:54 PM

Breast Cancer Car Show 5-22

Last year we got the "Club Participation" award. Let's do it again this year.
http://uptowncarshow.com/default.aspx I'll try to co-ordinate it with Dorothy.

Jim

Silverback51 04-27-2010 03:02 AM

I'm not much on car shows, but I will try to make this one. All depends on work and the weather.

Jake 04-27-2010 05:14 PM

I am out. Going to ride the Oregon Dunes! It is good to see things are picking up here. Seems like almost every weekend something is going on.

Jake

all motor 04-28-2010 06:16 PM

Jim-I'm planning on making that my first show-how many of our cars showed up last year?

jwd 04-28-2010 08:24 PM

I think it was about 12 or 13. Looking forward to seeing your car.

Jim

Andrew Teal 05-01-2010 09:37 PM

Jim,
I plan on being there.

Andy:3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

BruceSnyder 05-01-2010 10:10 PM

Jim,

I just graduated my FFR MK3 and would love to join you guys.

Bruce

Hammer65 05-01-2010 10:16 PM

I'll try to make it.

jwd 05-03-2010 08:36 AM

Sounds like we may be getting some "new blood" this year. Can't wait to see some new cars in the area. Hopefully the weather will cooperate like last year.

Jim

UrQ 05-04-2010 02:06 AM

I might attend but looking at the site and being new to the area I have no idea where this is actually taking place besides Gig Harbor (which I have not been to yet).

Looking at a map looks like I have to go over the Kent Narrows bridge and its right after the bridge but not sure the exact location.

Silverback51 05-04-2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrQ (Post 1048404)
I might attend but looking at the site and being new to the area I have no idea where this is actually taking place besides Gig Harbor (which I have not been to yet).

Looking at a map looks like I have to go over the Kent Narrows bridge and its right after the bridge but not sure the exact location.

It's easy to find. It's at a mall. Take your wife and she will find it in no time.:rolleyes::D

jwd 05-04-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UrQ (Post 1048404)

Hwy. 16 westbound, cross the Tacoma Narrows bridge, Olympic drive exit, left on Olympic Dr., left on Pt. Fosdick Dr., left at the 1st light into the parking lot.

Jim

BruceSnyder 05-04-2010 05:10 PM

Since i've never been either, is the plan to reserve an area for all the Cobras?

jwd 05-04-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceSnyder (Post 1048633)
Since i've never been either, is the plan to reserve an area for all the Cobras?

Yes. Check out the link that I posted. There are pictures of all of us together. I've already been in contact with Dorothy and she's excited to have us back this year and we will have our own area. As we get closer, I need to know how many are coming.

Jim