Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Les Schwab SUNDAY.. Who's There? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/10510-les-schwab-sunday-whos-there.html)

Zderf 08-24-2001 10:09 AM

Les Schwab SUNDAY.. Who's There?

The lines may be down, and things certainly are quiet. So I thought I would post an APB to see if I could learn more...

The gates open at 6:30am, and a free entrant breakfast is being made available.... one pays $20 at the gate for the pleasure of showing one's car at this huge summer event.

Anyway... now that the selling is done, is anyone else who drives one of those magical cars often referred to as a Cobra planning to attend? This post seems an ideal venue to take a roll call and plan the timing of things.

Thanks for listening...

Respectfully Submitted,

Zderf
:rolleyes:

Rich 08-24-2001 11:12 AM

Z, I'm gonna pass on this one. I've been busting my butt at work all week trying to get caught up enough to take next week off with a semi-clear conscience. My Saturday is booked from Bart's 7:00am doggy beauty parlor appointment through my high school reunion at midnight. I think I'm going to sit and watch the lake go by on Sunday.

Have fun,
Rich

P.S. If you decide not to do Les Schwab, you're more than welcome to come up:MECOOL:

Stephen Rauch 08-24-2001 12:26 PM

Fred - I'll be heading down from Redmond. $20 seems expensive though. If your still interested in driving down together from Avondale - pop me an e-mail and we can coordinate a time and meeting place.

I was thinking of 7AM - too late?

Zderf 08-24-2001 01:17 PM

Ahhh

Rich, I'll certainly miss you. And, I can't thank you enough for the cabin invite. Perhaps I can have a sun check?

Have fun at your reunion... would it be your 10th?:LOL:

Tootles....

Zderf
:3DSMILE:

steve 08-25-2001 07:31 AM

Fred Z,

Met up with Dennis last night, we are in the for Les Schwab car show. Will try to get a hold of Fred H. to see if he is going to meet up with us down at Big Daddy's at 6:30 am. We will then head up to a restaurant by the fair grounds for breakfast, then head over to the car show.

As it stands right now, the first one there needs to get 7 spots. This evening we will post any changes.

1. Fred Z
2. Stephen R
3. Fred H
4. Dennis (foot is good to go)
5. Steve T
6. Wink (58 Corvette)
7. Wink's son (Pontiac GTO)

Wink and his son were there with our group last year. Hope to see more COBRAS!!!!

Steve T :MECOOL: :MECOOL: :MECOOL:

Zderf 08-25-2001 09:33 AM

I'm Finished

Guess I'm down and out. See:

http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...threadid=10527

Zderf
:CRY:

Kim Pallister 08-25-2001 10:20 AM

Whew. That sucks. Sorry to hear about the axle. Good luck.

K

AZCobra 08-25-2001 10:56 PM

Can anyone give general directions and estimated driving time from Portland-- When will this start and end??

Best regards,

Jim