Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Who's Going to the Snohomish Show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/11226-whos-going-snohomish-show.html)

Todd & Kris 09-25-2001 03:16 PM

Who's Going to the Snohomish Show

Wake up everyone!

Weather pending this is probably it for the season.

Is there a website or who has more information on this show? Sounds like Zderf and Bob Johnson are going. Who else? Just post something to let us know everyone in the NW club is accounted for.

Kris and I are just a week away from our due date. We will keep you all up-to-date on the new member of our family.

Todd & Kris

Zderf 09-25-2001 04:59 PM

Going Going Gone......

I'll be there. Rich will be there. (We got our advance registration cards!!!) The sun will be there, and at 80 degrees I mite add.

Ahhhh. See you there!

Zderf
:3DSMILE:

Rich 09-25-2001 06:20 PM

According to my schedule of car shows, this is the last show of the year. My registration number is 422, so it looks like there's going to be a sh*tload of cars there. Zderf and I are meeting at Schucks/Safeway in Clearview at 6:00 on Sunday.

Rich

Todd & Kris 09-25-2001 06:36 PM

So how do I register in advance?

Isn't it dark out at 6:00 a.m. this time of the year? and on a Sunday, Yikes!! Anyhow, not sure I'll make it that early but any info would be appreciated.

Todd

Rich 09-25-2001 07:47 PM

Todd, here's what the registration card says...

Registration is 6:30am thru 10am and there's a phone number to contact the organizers, 360-568-2526.

That's all I know.

Wait, I do know something else...the earlier you get there, the better chance there is to park on First St., which is definitely the best place to be.

Rich

Zderf 09-25-2001 07:53 PM

2 Late Likely

Todd, you may be 2 late to pre-register. So just show up around 8-9am. You'll still get in.... just not in prime parking territory.

We'll be looking (or listening with Nitros) for you!!

Zderf sans Rich....

NealM 09-26-2001 07:02 AM

Maybe...

I might head up that way if the weather holds...

Stephen Rauch 09-26-2001 08:50 AM

I'll most likely head up there as well if the weather holds up.

Zderf 09-26-2001 08:55 AM

Plan on Heading!!

Just so you all know, here's the NWS forecast from this morning:

EXTENDED FORECAST...
SATURDAY THROUGH TUESDAY...GRADUAL WARMING TREND THROUGH MONDAY.
MORNING FOG OTHERWISE SUNNY. LOWS 40 TO 50 AND HIGHS 65 TO 70, SATURDAY WARMING INTO THE UPPER 60S TO UPPER 70S SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.

Nuff said.... see yawl there!!!!

Zderf

jayem 09-27-2001 07:27 AM

I will be there at 8 am, save me a spot. I just installed new
heads & cam. Car is being dyno tuned today. I can't wait
to leave a little rubber on the road. Todd, do you want to
ride up together?

RogerC 09-27-2001 08:31 AM

Clearview @ 6AM

Fred & Rich,

I'm planning on being at Shucks @ 6AM. Last year there was over a three block line to register when I got there at around 7 AM.

They gave the prime spots to early registed car and the late comers got the side streets.

Should be a great day!

Zderf 09-27-2001 08:50 AM

The Line Up

Speaking of the line, we have to enter on to First St via Lincoln Ave only. So we must enter Snohomish and go east on Second street, then south on Lincoln and into that bloody line. **)

Zderf

Todd & Kris 09-29-2001 08:56 PM

Re: The Line Up

I was told tonight that we are just too close to having this baby for me to go to the Snohomish show tomorrow. I'm not even going to argue at this point or I might be grounded for the rest of the year!

Seriously, the Dr. said that it could be this week:):)? Unless, I get a clearing in the morning I'll have to bow out of this one too:( :(

Hope you guys have fun, and take some pics.

Todd & Kris

Rich 09-29-2001 09:08 PM

Todd, that's about the only acceptable excuse I've heard for not going Cobra driving...and it's still borderline. We'll take pics for you.

Rich