Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   NW Coastal Cruze Photoshow! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/112387-nw-coastal-cruze-photoshow.html)

Jake 09-03-2011 08:11 AM

NW Coastal Cruze Photoshow!

As promised I have finished the Photoshow of the trip. I included over 100 pics so it does take about 10 minutes to watch the entire show. So sit down and take a load off and enjoy!

2011 NW Club Cobra Coastal Cruze | Roxio PhotoShow

Jake

Silverback51 09-03-2011 08:45 AM

Great show of pictures Jake. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Jacob_Seattle 09-03-2011 09:03 AM

Wow, great pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. I plan on also posting a few. See you guys soon.

Jacob

SpecOp1 09-03-2011 11:12 AM

Well done...seems like all had a great time.....hey shouldn't you NW types be listening to Seattle grunge music...jus say'in...thanks for sharing

mattbrowne 09-03-2011 11:53 AM

Great show Jake. Had such a blast on this trip. See everyone soon.

HighPlainsDrifter 09-03-2011 02:54 PM

Too kool !

Hey Jake,
I'm GREEN ! Looks like a great trip, thanks for the pics.
Perry.

Zoom This 09-03-2011 04:06 PM

That's gotta be the best photo presentation I've seen! Good job Jake.

BruceSnyder 09-03-2011 09:00 PM

Jake,

Great job. Great memories. Gay and I had a great time with everybody. We can't wait for next year's grand finale.

Bruce

p.s. I'll post a link to this thread at FFCars.

DonC 09-04-2011 07:47 PM

Jake:
Great job on the photos and the presentation.
Thanks for the memories. Hope we can do it again some time.
DonC

MadDog 09-08-2011 09:19 PM

Nice gob on the photos Jake. it looks like you guys hit the weather just right. Thanks for sharing some pictures of you guys having a good time in your cars. MadDog