Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   T-shirts (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/115316-t-shirts.html)

all motor 04-22-2012 07:52 PM

T-shirts

don't know how many guys are aware of this but on the Factory Five site there's some real cool t-shirts just made available by the wounded warriors foundation. this design is one of the few I would ever think of buying-I'm not good at posting pictures here but if someone is and gives me a e mail address to send some pic's to along with ordering info then you all can see what I'm talk'n about.

Bob ( bobcat98058@yahoo.com)

redmt 04-23-2012 06:47 AM

Bob, THE SHIRTS ARE NOT MADE BY WOUNDED WARRIORS!! It's just a bunch of individual guys getting together to raise money for a donation to Wounded Warriors Project. They are aware of what we are doing but have no part in it other than to receive the proceeds when the project is finished.

John

all motor 04-23-2012 09:15 AM

I stand corrected-can't forget the legal disclaimer and the correct facts-I found that a lot of guys don't know of these and when I tell em they are placing orders-how about some pictures here? great shirts!

Bob

redmt 04-23-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all motor (Post 1187204)
I stand corrected-can't forget the legal disclaimer and the correct facts-I found that a lot of guys don't know of these and when I tell em they are placing orders-how about some pictures here? great shirts!

Bob

If we post all the pix and info one more time, I'm afraid CW or Jamo will blow a head gasket. Do a quick search of my posts and all the info in the world is there.:rolleyes:

John