Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Our Club Badges are HERE!!!!! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/141410-our-club-badges-here.html)

Alfa02 09-06-2018 02:30 PM

Our Club Badges are HERE!!!!!

Seems like forever, but they are now at my house :3DSMILE:. They are a thing of beauty, I know our Cobras will wear them with pride. Let's give out a huge thanks to BUZZ, And DAN for their work on this project. I believe I can get them to everybody in the next week. I don't think I have any extra's to sell, the last 2-will go to Allen Grant, yes that Allen Grant which he said his "Yellow Car" will wear. And Tom a new friend that I found a ERA 289FIA car for. Thank you all for your support, Cheers Tom. :cool:

Alfa02 09-06-2018 02:33 PM

I thought I sent pictures, but they didn't post, try again.

Alfa02 09-07-2018 06:51 AM

Ok, boy's I got a picture posted on the AZ. site "Grill Badges" you can see what they look like, Kev. I will give your pair to Brent, and you two can meet up, rather then waiting for the mail, he coming over this weekend to ck. out a enclosed trailer. I will try one more time here to post, Cheers Tom.

moore_rb 09-07-2018 07:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Pictures of the badges....:

Alfa02 09-07-2018 07:43 AM

Thank you Rob, my good man. Really nice catching up with you yesterday. Tom.

FUNFER2 09-07-2018 02:05 PM

Hey Tom, am I still on the list for a badge ? I don't have an email or message.
They turned out great. :cool:

cycleguy55 09-07-2018 03:17 PM

They look great - I'm looking forward to receiving mine.

Alfa02 09-08-2018 12:17 AM

@FUNFER2, Kevin you must have ordered though Dan. That's all I have here, is the NW guy's badges, which were paid for before we sent the order in. If you didn't order yours though Dan, I'm sorry but your out of luck, as Dan & I have no extra badges for sale, and I believe Dan & I are out of the badge business, but if you can get enough for a min. order of 40, you can reorder, it look's like there are a few people that didn't get in on the first order. I can get you in touch with our supplier. Hope this help's, Cheers Tom.

RB60 09-08-2018 12:51 AM

Looking forward to receiving mine. Thanks for all the hard work, they look great.

FUNFER2 09-08-2018 02:29 PM

Tom, ok.
I doubt I could get 40 more here.

Alfa02 09-08-2018 03:30 PM

I think Kevin, you would be surprised at the # of people that have asked just here in the NW, if any more will be made. I would put a shout out to the club, and see what kind of response you get back, here's wishing you all the luck. Tom.

Buzz 09-09-2018 10:40 AM

Hi guys. Due to my wife's need for extended and ongoing treatment, I will be relocating to Canada indefinitely. Sadly my beloved Cobra will be unable to make the journey with me and I therefore won't be needing my badges. If anyone who missed out on the order run wants a set, just paypal me the amount I paid - $59 I think it was for 2 badges - and we can let Dan know the new shipping address. Of course, this needs to happen before Dan gets back home from San Diego and starts mailing them out.

Alfa02 09-09-2018 01:17 PM

Buzz, my friend, I think you should at least keep one, for yourself, as you are "The Main Man" that got this project started, and My God man, you designed this beautiful badge !! Besides Buzz, you will always be a Cobra guy. Like when I emailed you this week. "Our thought's and prayers go out to you and our wife". Your friend Tom. P.S. stay in touch, K?

Buzz 09-09-2018 02:26 PM

Thanks Tom! I was thinking more along the lines of helping out someone who really wants the badges but missed out on the order. If nobody steps up, I'll happily keep them as souvenirs. Besides - who knows what the future will bring - I may well end up back in the Cobra game some time down the road.
Thanks again and I will definitely keep in touch and remain on the forum. Once I'm settled in up there, I may well drop down across the border sometime and pay you a visit.:)

byronpete21 09-09-2018 02:38 PM

The badges look amazing, cannot wait to see what it looks like on the car. Also looking forward to pics of everyones cars with their badges installed.

Best regards,
Byron

Alfa02 09-09-2018 03:23 PM

Buzz, you're always welcome to come see us NW guy's anytime. I always have a time for fellow club members, when they show up, maybe even a little get together with our guy's, when you come down. I'll warn you, not all of us have both oars in the water, here ;) . Yes, please keep one, just to have & hold, for the next Cobra ;) @byronpete21, Couple of us here, thought about starting a new post just for that very reason, pictures of the "new" badge on our cars. Mine here should all be handed to their new owner's by Sunday of next week, then let the fun begin :) Cheers boy's.

pm125 09-11-2018 04:50 AM

BUZZ, please contact me at pmc@mikonfinancial.com and provide me your paypal email so I can send you the payment $59.00 for the club badges if still available.

Thank you,

Danr55 09-11-2018 08:25 AM

PM125, there are badges available. Contact PayPal: danr55@msn.com.
Contact by mail:. Dan Shinn. 6415 E. Encanto St. Mesa Az 85205

pm125 09-11-2018 05:12 PM

Thank you Danr55