Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   PIR on the 10th (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/55379-pir-10th.html)

Scott S 07-06-2004 02:30 PM

PIR on the 10th

Are there any thoughts on meeting up somewhere and traveling into PIR together?

I will be coming from the Salem area, Jerry and Joy do you want to meet somewhere?

Scott S

ALLEN ENGLISH 07-06-2004 07:50 PM

Meeting place

Hi Scott,

It looks like the groups are planning on meeting in Tualatin and LEAVING at 6:45 and meeting the rest of the gang at Delta Park GI Joe's around 7:15, then to the track by 7:30. I hope this helps?

ALLEN ENGLISH 07-06-2004 07:50 PM

Meeting place

Double post!!

Scott S 07-07-2004 04:43 PM

Where in Tualatin? Looks like it will be fun, I will be the Cobra with no rollbar:LOL:

Scott S

sp1410 07-07-2004 07:01 PM

PIR

Allen,

I can't make the races, but I may drive out to Tualatin and convoy to Delta Park with the group. Where are you meeting?

ALLEN ENGLISH 07-07-2004 07:48 PM

Sorry to here that Jim. I will be meeting the gang at the Delta Park location as it is on the way there for me.

Scott here is the plan >Meeting inTualitin at the I-5 exit 289 Shell Station, East side of freeway. Then LEAVING Tualatin at 6:45 and meeting the rest of the gang at Delta Park GI Joe's around 7:15, then to the track by 7:30.

Hope this helps.

Scott S 07-09-2004 06:13 PM

Okay, fess up, who waxed their Cobra this afternoon?:D

I did,

Scott S

ALLEN ENGLISH 07-09-2004 07:24 PM

I didn't - I was here > PIR :cool:

Scott S 07-09-2004 07:43 PM

Great link, thanks

Scott S

ALLEN ENGLISH 07-09-2004 07:48 PM

Your welcome and we'll see you tomorrow.

Oh I took 126 pictures today it was awesome.