Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   NW Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/)
-   -   Garage sale (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/nw-cobra-club/84789-garage-sale.html)

Rich 01-27-2008 03:12 PM

Garage sale

Hi Guys,

It's time I finally cleaned the Cobra & V8 related crap out of my garage so I have more room for Porsche and flat-6 related crap. I'd prefer to sell this stuff locally and not ship anything.

All gone in less than an hour...wow.

KarlCSX2498 01-27-2008 03:22 PM

hello

hello rich, I will buy the quick jacks & S&H air filter if it still available.
I can send you a USPS money order, a box and a prepaid UPS label.

thanks, karl

mrmustang 01-27-2008 03:24 PM

I'll take the rest if you can make me a packager deal :D . Stuff it all in the box for Karl and make him pay shipping :D ....I'll buy him Sunday breakfast for delivering it to my shop one day :D :D .....

Bill S.

fasterpatrick 01-27-2008 03:27 PM

Do the wings and visors come with hardware?

Rich 01-27-2008 03:44 PM

Wow, that was fast.

Karl, you got 'em. I'll PM you my address.

mrmustang, seriously?

fasterpatrick, no, just the plastic pieces in the pic.

double ugly 01-27-2008 03:45 PM

I'll take the side emblems, wind wings and visors if you ship. I'll pay the shipping.
John

Rich 01-27-2008 04:01 PM

Sorry John, mrmustang and Karl took the lot.

double ugly 01-27-2008 04:44 PM

Dang, missed again.

mrmustang 01-27-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich (Post 808824)
Wow, that was fast.

Karl, you got 'em. I'll PM you my address.

mrmustang, seriously?

fasterpatrick, no, just the plastic pieces in the pic.

Rich,

Yes.........