Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Ohio Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/)
-   -   Winking Lizard (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/49594-winking-lizard.html)

oldman ohio 01-22-2004 04:18 PM

Winking Lizard

Is this still on for Sat night ?

jack

cobrakalis 01-23-2004 05:56 AM

Jack, Yes it is. We will start at 5p.m. That is when they will open up the seperate room.

Gary

Mike Braatz 01-23-2004 11:26 AM

Jack---

Hope you don't forget--- we know what happens when someone retires---Also, Dan's wishing you will give a speech.

"Please honey no more beer"

Mike

rdorman 01-24-2004 06:54 AM

I certainly hope it is still on! Making the treck up from Columbus would really stink if nobody was there! If for some reason it gets cancelled CALL me at 614 447-0405
Thanks
Rick

wadesdad 01-24-2004 06:55 AM

I checked with "The Wink" - since they still have food - we are ON for this evening!

-Steve

MidOHasp 01-24-2004 07:09 AM

Is anyone getting there early at all? There were 4 oclock and 5 oclock numbers floating around and I was planning to get there closer to 4...but if nobody's going to be there, I can definitely find plenty to do. Maybe I can even enlist my dad's help in moving some more stuff to my new apartment...come to think of it 5's sounding pretty good...

JP

casaleenie 01-24-2004 07:11 AM

Eileen and I will be there...

It's to messy for me to drive my Cobra to the Lizard.. Just too much snow and slush... However, I'll drive Dan's car... Don't want to get that salt all over mine...

oldman ohio 01-24-2004 10:23 AM

What does NFW mean?
I went out to my cold garage and there my Cobra shivering in the corner.
I asked her if she, the Cobra, would like to drive over to Cleveland toniht for a get together.
I opened the door so she could see the snow.
Sh e looked out and then asked if Dan was going to be there.
I said yes he was and did she want to see him.
She screamed NFW and pulled her headlights back under the cover.
I guess we will come in the pick up.
see ya at five.
jack and judy

d isham 01-24-2004 12:37 PM

Jane, Tristan and I are coming. I believe other FFRer's are planning to come....John & Carol lechner, Dale and possibly Michelle, Kurt Nelson, and possibly Matt Sauernheimer.

See ya soon

Doug