Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Ohio Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/)
-   -   Looking for Cobra Owners in Columbus Ohio (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-cobra-club/61146-looking-cobra-owners-columbus-ohio.html)

bfreer 02-02-2005 03:19 PM

Looking for Cobra Owners in Columbus Ohio

I am new to the forum and am starting the process of building a Cobra. My first task is to choose a kit. Before I do that I would like to see as many different kits as I can and talk to their owners. I live in Powell which is near the Columbus Zoo. So far I have heard from Unique and BDR owners near here. If there are others out there that would be willing to let me take a peek and bend your ear I would appreciate it. I am enrolled in the FFR build school in March, but would like to talk to some owners before then. Might give me better questions to ask the instructors.

Brian

Dennis Kelley 02-02-2005 06:05 PM

BDR

Southern Ohio BDR. I hope the weather clears up I'll drive to Columbus. Do you have a Ducati dealer in Columbus? I need a reason to go to columbus. I'm in South Point, Ohio

Later Dennis

rdorman 02-03-2005 09:35 AM

Welcome! You go mail!
Rick

Jim Downard 02-03-2005 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brian,
I don't live in Columbus, but I've got a Classic Roadsters if you'd like to take a look see. I'm in Bremen. It's 7 miles east of Lancaster. About an easy 1 hour drive from there.

Jim

Jim Downard 02-03-2005 01:59 PM

Brian,
I forgot to mention, as an added bonus, I'm expecting my MDA GT40 to arrive some time next week. You can view the first MDA in the U.S. sitting next to it's big brother the Cobra.
Jim

If interested you can call me evenings 740-569-4502. Be sure and ask for Jim, and not Mr. Downard. That's a sure way for the wife to think you're a telemarketer and get you hung up on. I'm less forgiving than her. I at least here them out for a few moments before hanging up on them.

nolimits 02-03-2005 04:01 PM

Hi Brian,
Welcome!
You wanna talk Cobra's and see what we're building come on out to London, Oh., to Classics by Elite. Give me a call. As your seeing there are plenty of owners in the area experienced and willing to talk.

Jay
740-852-5280

PNJSNAK 02-03-2005 05:20 PM

Brian: go to the Ohio Cobra Club Forum. There are many members throughout Ohio many different makes. We all love these cars.
Ask any question you want, but best place to start is what does Brian want? Roller, you build it, build using a donner car (Mustang 5.0), build with all new parts plus kit, painter, gel-coat, professionally built, used, cruiser, racer. So Many questions!!!!!!!
Last but not least and most important --- how much do you want to invest and how much time to invest and when do you want to be in a cobra - driving.
Hope this helps, Good luck.
Jim

Doc 02-03-2005 07:17 PM

Shell Valley Kit

bfreer,
I have a Shell Valley kit that I bought 2 years ago. I have not had the chance to do much to it. The suspension is together and the body is on the frame. I also have boxes of parts not yet on the car. If you would like to see a car in this condition I live in Dayton, Ohio and would be glad to show it to you.
Doc

f4steri 02-04-2005 12:23 PM

bfreer:
I live in Columbus. If you want to see a roller, I have a Superformance 427 S/C. E-mail me and we can set up a time for you to see it. I live off 161 so we're pretty close.
Frank SPF # 725

jeff priest 03-22-2005 02:26 PM

E-mail me at jpland90@aol.com and you can see my second FFR. There is also other FFR'S within 10 minutes of mine. Jeff Priest

Les Brown 04-08-2005 06:37 AM

I'm in Gahanna Brian. I have a FFR cobra. Your welcome to stop by and check it out. Just drop me an email at LCBrown@columbus.rr.com and we can set up a time.
Les Brown

rob frink 04-08-2005 06:52 AM

bfreer 04-08-2005 08:10 AM

Your SPF

Thanks Rob,

I go to church at Henderson & High, maybe I can stop in and see your car sometime. By the way thanks for the compliment (Brain). I had a co-worker I know was dislexic. She always left me messages that way. I hope to have my kit within the next two weeks, can't wait to get started. Did I see there is some kind of meeting at the Bogey Inn next Tuesday? Can anyone attend? I'd like to meet some of you guys in town.

Brian

rob frink 04-08-2005 08:50 AM

Brian,