Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Ohio Valley Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-valley-cobra-club/)
-   -   Join Cincinnati's Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ohio-valley-cobra-club/105550-join-cincinnatis-cobra-club.html)

glassdriver72 07-10-2010 02:55 PM

Join Cincinnati's Cobra Club

If you are located near the greater Cincinnati area and are interested in, or have a Cobra, join the Ohio Valley Cobra Club. It's easy, just send me your name and email, and I will add you to our email list.

Feel free to post your info here, or send an email to me at cincycobra@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Howard

35olds 05-01-2019 09:22 AM

Bob Davis , Unique MFG. olds35olds@gmail.com , I'm already a member of Ohio Cobra Club but I think I'd also like to join yours as well .
Thanks , Bob, I try to insert picture as I do in other forums , but , what the heck is a URL ?

Timinator 02-22-2021 09:56 AM

So, is there new contact info for this Club?

d_ford 02-22-2021 06:50 PM

I'm in S.E Ohio and a member of the Ohio Cobra Club. Do any of you know if there are any other cobra clubs nearer to me?

Timinator 02-22-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_ford (Post 1489486)
I'm in S.E Ohio and a member of the Ohio Cobra Club. Do any of you know if there are any other cobra clubs nearer to me?

Well, we're 150 miles apart. I'll keep looking for another club. I went to a Cobra meet down by Northern Cincy a couple years ago. Lot's of cars and I think they were mostly local.

Tell me about your Aluminum Shelby FE motor. I just bought a Cobra with a 468 aluminum Shelby FE in it.

twobjshelbys 02-22-2021 10:38 PM

This is a pretty old topic.

Timinator 02-23-2021 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twobjshelbys (Post 1489492)
This is a pretty old topic.

Well, there's more Cobras tooling around these days than ever before, so maybe this thread needed a refresh.

d_ford 02-23-2021 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timinator (Post 1489489)
Well, we're 150 miles apart. I'll keep looking for another club. I went to a Cobra meet down by Northern Cincy a couple years ago. Lot's of cars and I think they were mostly local.

Tell me about your Aluminum Shelby FE motor. I just bought a Cobra with a 468 aluminum Shelby FE in it.

There's not much to tell yet, it's currently not running after an apparent rod broke. It's a 496 ci stroker built by Keith Craft. It made 760 hp when it was new. I bought the car non running.