Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Oklahoma Cobras (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/oklahoma-cobras/)
-   -   New Member (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/oklahoma-cobras/138708-new-member.html)

bennykeith 06-29-2017 01:24 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ben and I live in Choctaw Oklahoma. I just acquired a 2006 Factory Five MKIII. It was built by a company by the name of K.A.R.S out of Corland New York for a father and son in Florida. That company looks like it's out of business, so I have no idea of their reputation or quality. The car looks amazing. It's been living in Arkansas for the last several years with the son, and it has around 500 miles on it. The drive train is from a 93' mustang. It has a full documented book of the build with pictures. Pretty cool. I'm picking it up Saturday. Look forward to talking with you guys about our rides.

Any suggestions on insurance. Haggerty's quoted me already I just didn't know if there's anyone local that you use.

Seagull81 06-30-2017 06:31 AM

Welcome to the Cobra family. If you are not doing anything the first weekend in April, come join us at the Texas Cobra Meet. Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet – 2017 Lots of folks from all over the country come and have fun with us.

Russ Dickey 06-30-2017 06:50 AM

Welcome Benny! In October, you should come join the Mid-America Cobra Club (and lots of other vintage sports & race cars) at the Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival (Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival Home Page) in Garnett, KS. It's a weekend full of fun. We have a number of other guys from OK that you'll meet as well.

As far as insurance, I found that the cheapest was through my local State Farm agent. They were half of what all the specialty insurance companies quoted me with very similar stipulaions and an agreed value.

jrite8888 07-01-2017 06:57 AM

Welcome bennykeith. I also live in Choctaw. I use Infinity Auto Insurance to cover my Classic Roadsters.

Jerry

Old Timer 32 08-20-2018 06:40 PM

Welcome! bennykeith
I use Haggerty for mine now. I started with State Farm, but did not like the idea I could not drive the car to the store for groceries, or to Braums for ice cream. Haggerty gives me all of that and more.

Drop me a PM and I will be glad to help anyway I can. I live a little south or you. Also have a 93 mustang drive train.
Don
Old Timer

rolari 10-06-2018 07:54 AM

This is Roland, I'm new on this board. Located in Germany.

No own Cobra till now but a few very nice car around me from friends or business partners.

I'm fascinated from the Snakes since many many years.