Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Other Upcoming Events (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/other-upcoming-events/)
-   -   GreenMountain Cobras Fall Foliage Run (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/other-upcoming-events/112642-greenmountain-cobras-fall-foliage-run.html)

55312 09-21-2011 07:14 AM

GreenMountain Cobras Fall Foliage Run

I'm finalizing this year's Fall run and ran the route yesterday. This year we are doing an Adirondack run with a stop for grub in Saranac Lake. Some of the route duplicates the Lake George run but I tried to avoid as much of that route as I could. Roads are in decent shape. We will meet at the visitor's center in Fair Haven, VT on Rt 4 at 10:30 on Oct. 8. Rain date is the 9th. This is a good opportunity for those of you in the Albany, Saratoga, Lake George, Saranac area to join in and get one last run in before the snow flies. As always, anyone with a Cobra or GT 40 is welcome.

Tim

john chesnut 09-21-2011 01:10 PM

I am going to try my hardest to make this run. I am in Elizabethtown, NY which is just 30 miles from Lake Placid. My Cobra will be fired up and readY!!! John

charlandk 09-21-2011 03:20 PM

what is the route that you will be taking?

55312 09-21-2011 04:46 PM

Rt 4 in Vt to 22 north in NY then 9n etc.. Big loop through Elizabethtown - Lake Placid - Saranac then back to Elizabethtown and 22 south. For many of us, getting to route 4 is a run in itself:)

55312 09-23-2011 10:18 AM

bump for a couple of more days

55312 10-03-2011 06:14 AM

Weather looks OK - last bump

Don 10-03-2011 04:33 PM

In case anyone is not aware of the VT Transportation web site:

Vermont Agency of Transportation

55312 10-04-2011 05:15 AM

Thanks Don

The run is through the Adirondack's to avoid Irene's aftermath. I've run the route and it's Cobra friendly.

Tim