Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/parts-sale/)
-   -   AC Cobra Roadster LeMans Gas Cap (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/parts-sale/68351-ac-cobra-roadster-lemans-gas-cap.html)

Old Phart 04-03-2006 08:25 PM

AC Cobra Roadster LeMans Gas Cap

New 3 1/2 inch roller latch fuel filler cap, polished aluminum, in original box, part #FFR-12236, sells for $159.00, my price is $125.

I only have this one to sell right now. Please send me your zip code for shipping cost. Thanks!

Guaranteed Best Prices on all my parts. My Kit Car project is finished and I don't need these parts any longer. I paid more for these parts than I'm selling them. Now I have to compete with the "Big Guys"!

Bill
Phoenix, Az.

bil5s386@juno.com

Black 67 Cobra 04-04-2006 04:36 AM

You say polished but What is it made of? How much to Rochester Ny 14624. Thanks

ccomt 04-04-2006 02:57 PM

I'll buy it if Black-67-Cobra didn't buy it and if it's still for sale and if it's identical to the one in the FinishLine catalog and it has the reducer base cap with internal locking cap ( description from FinishLine - Monza type cap was recessed into the rear wing of S/C™ Cobras®. Constructed of high quality polished aluminum. Roller latch type with quick release action. Includes reducer base cap and internal locking cap. Dia 4-3/4 in. Each.) Let me know how you want to be paid. (Were there enough "IF's" in there? LOL

Old Phart 04-05-2006 10:21 AM

This Lemans cap is for sale right now. I do have other parts for sale soon.

Bill

Old Phart 04-07-2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black 67 Cobra
You say polished but What is it made of? How much to Rochester Ny 14624. Thanks

It's made of aluminum. The shipping to zip code 14624 will be $10.01 I will give you a 30 day money back guarantee. Thank you.:)

Bill