Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Road Serpents Inc. (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/road-serpents-inc/)
-   -   Fact or rumor? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/road-serpents-inc/41625-fact-rumor.html)

southernfriedcj 05-19-2003 07:28 PM

Fact or rumor?

Any truth to the rumor that RSI is being purchased by The Village People? Jamo said he overheard the "cowboy" at a club this weekend, and he was telling the "construction worker" he had been at Turk's working as an intern.:eek:

Turk 05-31-2003 10:02 PM

Road Serpents are in negotiations with Shelby as we speak.
They want to buy us out. They will give us a case of pop corn, and couple of guitars.
What do you guys think? Should we sell out, or wait until they throw in a couple of scooters too?

Thing haven't been good at Road Serpents lately. We have attorney generals of 50 states investigating us. I thought there were only 48.

When did Rhode Island and Wyoming become a state?

They may have their AG's but we have out attorneys too.
This will probably go all the way to Supreme Court.

Money laundering, mail fraud, tax evasion, tax avoidence, Rico, Interstate transportation of stolen goods, counterfit parts, running a chop shop, title washing, car theft, forgery and pickpocketing are few of the charges against me and my brother in law and Dora.

We think we have been set up. It is an entrapment many times over.
We think we can beat all the charges, except the pickpocketing and shoplifting charges.

They have us on video.

We'll let you know before the sentencing.

TURK
CA26575663455
Folsom

Excaliber 05-31-2003 11:27 PM

...so does that mean the off shore "girls" thing didn't work out? Oops, hope I didn't spill the beans on that little side buisness.

Ernie

Turk 06-01-2003 08:13 PM

No Ernie, that venture did not work out either.
Parents called the cops, and they said they would not press charges as long as we brought the kid's bikes back.
We did!

TURK

Allan A 06-01-2003 08:27 PM

Boy, am I happy that I have my car. It would be a scary thing if Turk starts working on the cars in prision.

Allan

Turk 06-01-2003 08:31 PM

Allan,
We have an extra room for the DVSFIII.

You really shouldn't miss this thing. I went the first year without a car, you should show up at least for the Friday-Sat-and Sunday portion.

Let me know. Last time we talked, you were ooing and aaahing about it.

The room is at the center Court, Cross Country Inn. It is the main place that has been sold out for months.

You should go.

TURK

cobrakit66 06-16-2003 01:54 PM

turk
frames cost more because it takes more people to frame someone than it does just to take thier picture.jees
ron