Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Run & Gun (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/)
-   -   2013 RunNGun - Registration is OPEN (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/119719-2013-runngun-registration-open.html)

STL Mark 03-18-2013 01:10 PM

2013 RunNGun - Registration is OPEN

Registration is open for the 2013 event.
ALL registration is now on-line.
So, go to our website - Run 'N Gun
Carefully review the rules (Rules Page) for class and group rules, and the new for 2013 Class Grid.
Pick your correct placement, and proceed to the pricing page and register.

For Vendors - you can also sign up on-line from the Vendors page.

So, sign up as soon as possible to insure you have your spot in July.

Thanks,
Mark Earls (STL MARK)
2013 RunNGun Event Director

vector1 03-18-2013 03:16 PM

Sounds good! One question, noticed the no rv hookup, does that mean there will also be no electricity available other than generators?

STL Mark 03-18-2013 04:55 PM

Great question.

The Paddock is fully equipped with standard water and electric.
RV parking is available throughout the facility, but there are no RV hook-ups.
Overnight night stays (in your RV) at the track may be available.
I can contact the track to make arrangements if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
STL Mark

951mat 03-19-2013 09:01 PM

I'm in. Who's with me?!!!!!

PurpleVenom 03-20-2013 12:41 PM

Alright, our first two entries - Mat and Fastlane Dave! :D Thanks guys! Mat, I KNOW your Dad is coming, right? Also, thanks to Fastlane Classic Cars for becoming our First event sponsor. More details on their sponsorship coming soon! Thanks Fastlane for your support!

If you are a potential vendor/sponsor, see our vendor and sponsor pages at Run 'N Gun for more info. We need a few to keep Dave's crew company at the vendor midway. Remember, this is being ran in conjunction with Fun Ford Weekend and the gate to last year's event was very good for the event. Lot's of potential customers!

951mat 03-20-2013 07:39 PM

Oh yea, dad will be in too. He'll probably be registering soon. We can't wait. We look forward to seeing everyone else again.

Mat

STL Mark 03-20-2013 10:02 PM

Thanks Matt! That new JBL will be a tough car to beat in Class 2. Best of luck. Come on CC guys - time to meet the challenge.

Speaking of a challenge - David's car (from Fastlane Classic Cars) (in Class 3) is throwing down the gauntlet to all Small Block Pros. He's changed his motor to a twin Turbo set-up. He's always competitive, but this year he'll be tough to beat. If you want to see him make a 5 sec pass in the 1/8th mile drag - wheel stand and all - you'll want to get to RunNGun.

Clois Harlan 03-21-2013 05:54 AM

Of course I will be there as a driver which will be nice because over the last 7 or 8 years I didn't get very much track time. I plan on protesting my times after every session and finding some loopholes in the rules, just for kicks.

Just Kidding of course. Can't wait to see everyone again. Teaming up with the Fast Ford Group should prove to be a great weekend. Just a heads up for anyone planing to make this years Run N Gun.....make your reservations early because there will be a big demand for hotel rooms!

Clois

sspano01 03-21-2013 06:33 PM

not too far and not around my anniversary either! maybe i should go :) :)

PurpleVenom 03-25-2013 07:54 PM

We've opened this event up to several local clubs, so I hope the kit cars outnumber the factory cars, but not seeing a lot of registrations yet. Please make sure you save your spot!