Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Run & Gun (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/)
-   -   Who's going to RunNGun in 2013? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/119835-whos-going-runngun-2013-a.html)

STL Mark 03-24-2013 06:48 PM

Who's going to RunNGun in 2013?

We've prepared a very exciting event for you all. Take a look at our website for all of the exciting details. RunNGun.us

Additionally, we are still working on a few surprises that we have not posted yet.

Register today on our site. All registration this year is ONLY available on-line. Plus, we have our Early Bird discount available. Thanks for your consideration.

PurpleVenom 03-27-2013 12:07 PM

60 views and no one's going?:confused:

PurpleVenom 03-28-2013 04:53 PM

Would like to have some of the manufacturers there. Anyone have inside contacts for Shell Valley? B&B? Lonestar? Others? Let them know about Run N Gun if you do. Much appreciated.

We've had a few registrants, and understand that this is a few months away and all. Just want to make sure that we understand you have many choices for track days probably much closer to your house, but know that you will not get as much for you buck as you will as this event. Please consider Run N Gun as a must do event this summer. Bring the family for a weeklong vacation. Lot's to do in St. Louis. The Cardinals have a 3 game series with the Padres Friday, Saturday and Sunday of our event. Go up in the Arch or see our newly remodeled zoo.

Come check us out at Run 'N Gun

STL Mark 03-28-2013 06:07 PM

I would add that the St. Louis Zoo is one of the top Zoos in the world, and other than parking it is always FREE admission.

PLDRIVE 03-28-2013 07:30 PM

Hope to go if i get my car back together.

john chesnut 03-28-2013 08:06 PM

I have been to a few Run n Gun's and always had a blast. I am hoping to make it this year. I have a Cobra tribute that is ready to go. But, I'm working on an inexpensive car that I'ld like to bring.

This picture was taken yesterday. Obviously there is a long way to go. The space frame is almost done. I am bolting in the parts from my old Miata into the frame and modifying a Devin inspired body to fit it. It won't be fast. But, at about 1400lbs is should handle well. Having fun.
http://s11.postimg.org/axtkytes3/mx58rearhigh3_28.jpg
photo sharing sites

PurpleVenom 03-29-2013 05:43 AM

Very cool John, hope you can make it....now get back to work on the car! :D

PurpleVenom 04-29-2013 01:15 PM

We've recently sent a mass e-mail to all local car clubs (BMW, Porsche, Corvette, Mustang, Camaro etc....) about the event. I would hope we will see a good representation of Kit Cars there in addition to production cars. Please make sure that if you plan to come, you get your spot. Once this hits the forums and such, we could see a big number of signups. Hope you can make it!

TMark390 04-29-2013 01:47 PM

Planning on attending as a spectator only, we are still in-build maybe be able to enter next year.

Mark

PurpleVenom 05-01-2013 11:22 AM

Early registration ends 5/27 to save some money. If you're concerned about weather, average temps are 89 for the high and 70's for the lows. St. Louis averages 4" of precipitation for the month. Please consider registering early at Run 'N Gun

951mat 05-01-2013 05:07 PM

Not that it will matter to everyone, but you all will get to see worlds first and currently only JBL Daytona Coupe in existence at Run N Gun. I hope it will live up to the hype their chassis normally command. My skills might not live up to it, but I'll do my best. I'm sure I'll be able to report if i think I'm even close to pushing the car at all. I can't wait to get it there.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps1d74f012.jpg

I love this angle in this pic. I like the Plum Crazy car too!

Mat

PurpleVenom 05-30-2013 06:25 AM

7 weeks until RNG! Hope more of you sign up and come. We are looking for registrants and a large number to signup this coming month. IF you plan to come, but haven't signed up yet, at least let us know here. And if you haven't signed up yet (CLOIS) why not?

Clois Harlan 05-30-2013 07:10 AM

I have signed up! I did weeks ago! Money has came out of my account.

PurpleVenom 05-30-2013 08:47 AM

Clois, contact Mark