Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Run & Gun (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/)
-   -   RNG Ad at top of Club Cobra Page (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/120318-rng-ad-top-club-cobra-page.html)

PurpleVenom 04-24-2013 07:24 AM

RNG Ad at top of Club Cobra Page

Just to clarify - this year's RNG isn't in October. We've asked for that ad to be changed for some time now. Please see Run 'N Gun for more info and the correct dates are 7/18, 19 and 20 of 2013 :rolleyes:

Brent Mills 04-24-2013 07:52 AM

My apology on this...absolutely on me.

Brent Mills 04-24-2013 10:13 AM

It is updated now by the way.

Clois Harlan 04-24-2013 12:26 PM

From a former RNG Director I know how much Mark, Tim and Paul appreciate your changing the Run N Gun banner. Your our hero Brent.

By the way if anyone hasn't registered for Run N Gun this year you will be missing out on a fantastic weekend. Run N Gun is teaming up with the Fast Ford Weekend and a conservative estimate will be 20,000 fans showing up for both events. As a marketer or Kit Car Manufacturer this will probably be your best chance to reach crowds of this magnitude. As a participant I can tell you there will be fans in the stands and you can show your stuff (or lack there of :) ) and have a great time. This event should be on everyones calendar for July 18-21, 2013.

Clois Harlan

PurpleVenom 04-24-2013 06:57 PM

Thanks so much Brent for getting that changed. Just didn't want people to get confused.

Clois, Fun Ford Weekend drew in a nice weekend gate, but you've added one too many zero's :D fat fingeritis is what I call it. Their total weekend gate was around 5,000 according to GMP. Having a combined vendor midway will be a plus too.

Again, thanks Brent!

dallas_ 04-24-2013 07:16 PM

I still haven't seen the banner ad.
Where is it?

edit: ok, never mind, I see it now. Some kind of revolving ad space or something.