Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Run & Gun (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/)
-   -   Run & Gun 2004 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/run-gun/55881-run-gun-2004-a.html)

GEORGE ANDERSON 07-21-2004 09:29 PM

Run & Gun 2004

The volunteer web page will be updated shortly
Revided Post 7/29/04
Dates are 9/22 - 9/25
Schedule is posted on the Volunteer Web Page

....Eric Geisert, the new editor of Kit Car, is currently organizing the information. I talked with Wayne and Rich....the old dogs will again be running the show and things look to be interesting....
please watch for updates and if you have questions...email any one of us...or you can call Gail direct at the track if you haven't received a registration packet yet.

Run & Gun Volunteer web Page

RICK LAKE 07-22-2004 03:19 AM

George I will be there. I want a garage space. If you need some help, you know where to find me Rick Lake.:D

BMK 07-22-2004 04:55 AM

Allow me to fill you up Sir

Rick

Fill his tank with moon. That will fix him (GeorgeA)

:LOL:

Bernie

Clois Harlan 07-22-2004 05:22 AM

Hi George,

I read the email Lew had sent you and I couldn't agree more about the importance of having a schedule and sticking to it.

At this point I am planning to go to Run and Gun 2004 and will be needing three garage spaces together.

On another note have I heard your name mentioned in conjunction with Shelby?

Clois

GEORGE ANDERSON 07-22-2004 07:20 PM

Clois...who's she?
George (smile)
yes....it's true...

GEORGE ANDERSON 07-29-2004 07:05 AM

Wayne notified me of the updated schedule...
Event starts 9/22 throught 9/25
see Volunteer web page
Volunteer 2004 Run & Gun Web Page

RICK LAKE 07-31-2004 01:22 AM

Last One?

George A O-boy this will be a great Run&Gun Eric has nothing in the new Kit car mag. Porsche got alot of print. Need to post it on CC. Gail has not sent any packets out for this either. Holliday inn still has no info as of Monday for rooms. Hope this works out. I know you are busy and getting the forum up and running. Rick Lake

GEORGE ANDERSON 07-31-2004 04:33 PM

Rick....
She's mailing packets now....(Friday and Monday)
Holiday Inn is NOT a host hotel...but they do have rooms available per Wayne as of yesterday....
Check the rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Pontoon Beach IL. too.....
This years package at Gateway is 400$ for the four days (early entry) and 450$ after that.
9/22-9/25/04
Wed is Road Course
Thur is Road Course and Auto Cross
Fri is Road Course and the Track Infield Steak BBQ
Sat is Drags and awards.....

RICK LAKE 08-14-2004 04:08 AM

George No packets from Gail yet. Is this still going to happen. Talked to Bob S, Dave S, and Bill P, they are waiting for info also. Got a room reserved. 5 weeks to go. Are you ready?? Rick Lake

Charles Howard 08-17-2004 06:56 AM

Got my registration packet yesterday- checking my schedule.

Charles

Clois Harlan 08-17-2004 07:23 AM

I got my packet from Gail at Gateway in yesterdays mail. Probably won't be at this years R&G. Other family commitments.

I hope everyone has a great time, and I sure wish I could be there.

Clois

LewisPayne 09-13-2004 11:26 AM

Well as My car want run a good lap anyway, I will not bring it this year till I figure out some things. If I can fit in the time I will come down to help out, that is if I get permission from my CFO.

Charles Howard 09-14-2004 06:50 AM

We will miss Run and Gun this year as well, maybe next year.