Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Scratch Builders Forum (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/scratch-builders-forum/)
-   -   Daytona new website (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/scratch-builders-forum/101350-daytona-new-website.html)

chuckcobra 12-07-2009 07:45 PM

Daytona new website

I've been AWOL on this forum and the internet for quite some time.

To make a long story short, a little over a year ago, AOL killed their webhosting server with no notification to any of the users (including me). I've finally got my site "Welcome to Our Garage" back on line with some new information. I still have some items that I want to add in the near future, but if you are interested, the new URL is as follows:

http://home.comcast.net/~chuckcobra/

I look forward to a little more particapation in the forum and picking up where some of the conversations left off.

Regards,
Chuck

mickmate 12-07-2009 08:19 PM

Hey Chuck I was wondering where you'd got to. Welcome back, looking forward to looking up where you're at.

elmariachi 12-07-2009 08:47 PM

Hi Chuck,

I just toured your Daytona build. Its absolutely the most impressive car project I think I have ever see undertaken. The handcrafted workmanship is spectacular and your willingness to boldly go where no body man would go is the best. Cheers to you for having the heart and the balls to do this.

Good work.

Jim

Got the Bug 12-07-2009 09:22 PM

Chuck,

What an awesome undertaking! To scratch build a 289 and a Daytona...mind boggling! Really enjoyed the history and pics on your website.

jberg 12-08-2009 11:19 AM

Chuck,

I read your web pages long time a go and get an idea to build body from scratch using same idea what is used in your daytona body buck. I was alredy forget where I see that structure originally but now I remember that again. Nice to see those pages again.

Ozgur_Tan 12-10-2009 04:57 AM

thank you for update !
but, you should add some new pictures !

kgs365 12-10-2009 05:24 AM

wow.....the craftmanship of peoples builds just never seems to end!...great work.....great journey!...thank you for sharing!

Tony Ripepi 12-10-2009 09:27 AM

Yo Chuck,

Welcome Back...............

TR

car4jim 12-10-2009 07:18 PM

Your website was a real inspiration! I'll check it out soon. Glad you're back!

LMH 12-10-2009 10:12 PM

I used to follow your build under the old site. Exceptional work. Really glad to see it back up.
Larry

khansmith 12-11-2009 06:03 AM

I spent some time yesterday reading your site. YOU are an impressive man! I am blown away.

Silk 12-14-2009 08:46 AM

Chuck,

I enjoyed your old AOL site chronicling the coupe build and am delighted to see your new site. Good stuff!

Clois Harlan 12-14-2009 10:22 AM

Excellent site and I plan on spending some more time going through your pictures. Thanks for taking the time and effort to set your site up>

Clois Harlan